Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Oy love Celtic cos dere Oyrish

Oy hate Celtic cos dere de wrang Oyrish

Nah I prefer Hibs. I'm a hipster Irishman

I might be mistaken but Hibs were the first team in Scotland with Irish roots. Celtic actually nabbed a load of their players in the early 1900's.

I just hate Scottish football. The Celtic vs. Rangers rivalry in Ireland is just ridiculous.

Oy love Celtic cos dere Oyrish

Oy hate Celtic cos dere de wrang Oyrish

Nah I prefer Hibs. I'm a hipster Irishman

I might be mistaken but Hibs were the first team in Scotland with Irish roots. Celtic actually nabbed a load of their players in the early 1900's.

I just hate Scottish football. The Celtic vs. Rangers rivalry in Ireland is just ridiculous.

You wouldn't find too many Rangers fans down here anyway :lol:

Robins leaves Huddersfield. Farcical really but Pardew reckons they are a good side

How were they doing towards the end of last season? Can understand the decision if they were doing badly. But if they were basing it on what happened yesterday, then that's drastic.

Guest Haris Vuckic

They had an awful finish to the season mind. He'd long since been unpopular - the fans weren't happy with the transfer activity either so I imagine nothing changed in that time.

2 wins in their last 22 I think - so it's hardly a knee jerk but it is bad management, why not sack him in summer?

Youtube: Juventus - Roma:2-2 il Goal di Montella e il boato dei tifosi Romanisti

The amount of great players on the pitch at that time man

They had an awful finish to the season mind. He'd long since been unpopular - the fans weren't happy with the transfer activity either so I imagine nothing changed in that time.

2 wins in their last 22 I think - so it's hardly a knee jerk but it is bad management, why not sack him in summer?

2 wins in 22 you say.

:pards: