Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Neuer, CRonaldo and Messi finalists for the Balon d'Or. Cronaldo will probably win it, but I'd love for Neuer to win it, and think that he really is the most dominant in his position and had a better season than CRonaldo title wise with League, German Cup and World Cup title. (for me the WC is the biggest thing you can win)

Still find it hard to stomach a goalkeeper winning ballon d'or but I see where you're coming from. However, got to be Ronaldo surely. Yet again he's just been ridiculous.

Aye, it probably will.

just seen the goal that lass scored who is up against james etc. for best goal, jesus fucking christ :lol:

Aye, I just saw that :) some strike like :lol:

I'm guessing this one is probably allowed on here, just in case people haven't seen it:

Neuer, CRonaldo and Messi finalists for the Balon d'Or. Cronaldo will probably win it, but I'd love for Neuer to win it, and think that he really is the most dominant in his position and had a better season than CRonaldo title wise with League, German Cup and World Cup title. (for me the WC is the biggest thing you can win)

Didn't think Ronaldo deserved it last year and I stand by that, but he does this time and it's not really close IMO.

Didn't think Ronaldo deserved it last year and I stand by that, but he does this time and it's not really close IMO.

Aye probably, but it would be great if Neuer won it IMO. Think it's very close between both for multiple reasons. Think CRonaldo ends up edging it because he scores goals.

Still find it hard to stomach a goalkeeper winning ballon d'or but I see where you're coming from. However, got to be Ronaldo surely. Yet again he's just been ridiculous.

Why is that, out of interest? No-one seemed to argue with cannavaro in 2006, and I'd say a keeper as dominant in his position as Neuer, and capable of making outrageously spectacular saves is just as worthy and also probably more value in entertainment terms (if that's your criteria) than a centre back defending well and demonstrating extreme leadership skills.

Not kicking off or owt, just wondering

Why is that, out of interest? No-one seemed to argue with cannavaro in 2006, and I'd say a keeper as dominant in his position as Neuer, and capable of making outrageously spectacular saves is just as worthy and also probably more value in entertainment terms (if that's your criteria) than a centre back defending well and demonstrating extreme leadership skills.

It's difficult. In 2006 we didn't have a player performing like CRonaldo tbf though. But I do think Neuer deserves it more in a way, especially because GK position is so underrated. But pretty sure CRonaldo has this in the bag I'm afraid.

He's also got the balls with possession.

Guest firetotheworks

Something's not right like, he must have some mob connections or something. He must be the Johnny Fontaine of journalism or something, there's no way that he's been legitimately chosen as sports journalist of the year ffs.