Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Watching that Rooney documentary. Considering he won the World Cup and retired years before I was even born, it's ridiculous how much I fucking hate Bobby Charlton.

I don't think his brother was that keen either, said he bubbled awa much. And that was before that trauma. I'd cut him some slack personally. :dontknow:

Watching that Rooney documentary. Considering he won the World Cup and retired years before I was even born, it's ridiculous how much I fucking hate Bobby Charlton.

Same here, can't bide the bloke. Utter contempt for him to be honest.

What's the story with Bobby Charlton? I don't know much about his personal life

Supported Sunderland (when he was a kid), but that was quite common in Ashington at that time. Think much of it goes back to him not visiting his mother, Cissy as much when she was still alive. Bobby's wife is rather controlling, so I've heard.

Jack is a brilliant bloke - met him a few times, as his son runs 'Charlton's' pub, at Cambois. Always has time to say hello to and have a quick word. :)

What's the story with Bobby Charlton? I don't know much about his personal life

Supported Sunderland (when he was a kid), but that was quite common in Ashington at that time. Think much of it goes back to him not visiting his mother, Cissy as much when she was still alive. Bobby's wife is rather controlling, so I've heard.

Jack is a brilliant bloke - met him a few times, as his son runs 'Charlton's' pub, at Cambois. Always has time to say hello to and have a quick word. :)

Not been to Cambois for years since my aunt and uncle died who lived there. Is that the old converted farm building Big Geordie?