Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34756952?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

"Former Wigan and Portsmouth defender Arjan de Zeeuw is now a detective in his native Netherlands - and has captained the Dutch national police football team"

[emoji38]

I remember De Zeeuw saying in an interview years ago he wanted to be a detective when he was a kid so he was going to do it as soon as he finished playing football - fair play to him.

I reckon Adam Johnson will be taking a leaf out of John Chiedozie's book when he finishes playing tbh.

Those lyrics are horrific, Jesus :lol:

Literally cannot think of anything worse to sing on the back of this.

It could barely be worse even rewritten by Paul Golding and his pals after a night on the piss. Stupid idea imo. 

Going to Wembley this evening and been wondering, how do people think the English singing the french national anthem is going to go? I think its a nice idea but in reality isn't going to work very well, and will sound pretty shit.

Going to Wembley this evening and been wondering, how do people think the English singing the french national anthem is going to go? I think its a nice idea but in reality isn't going to work very well, and will sound pretty shit.

Just hum along.