Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Manchester United can clarify Chris Smalling has had food poisoning during his holiday which resulted in him fainting on Sunday. 

The 26-year-old defender was taken to the hospital and is now feeling fine.

Smalling is currently on vacation in Bali following his time with England at Euro 2016 before reporting back for pre-season training later this month.

Chris would like to thank everyone for their well wishes.

Food poisoning :yao:

Manchester United can clarify Chris Smalling has had food poisoning during his holiday which resulted in him fainting on Sunday. 

Smalling is currently on vacation in Bali following his time with England at Euro 2016 before reporting back for pre-season training later this month.

Why would he holiday in Bali?! What a tight arse.

Guest neesy111

Why would he holiday in Bali?! What a tight arse.

True but it's a really nice place.

Where would you guys rank Jonathan Woodgate in our all time cb list? I was having this discussion with my dad recently and then his name popped up on here today so I thought I'd bring it up.

Where would you guys rank Jonathan Woodgate in our all time cb list? I was having this discussion with my dad recently and then his name popped up on here today so I thought I'd bring it up.

Probably the best I've seen since starting watching us in 1983. Hasn't had much competition mind as always been a weakness of ours even in our prime. The flip side of course was he was made of glass sadly.

Guest antz1uk

Probably the best I've seen since starting watching us in 1983. Hasn't had much competition mind as always been a weakness of ours even in our prime. The flip side of course was he was made of glass sadly.

this... best defender i have ever seen at the Club since 1987. his reading and anticipation of the game wasunreal and he had the pace to go with it. youwould think he had no chance on occasions then he's arrive from nowhere with a perfectly timed tackle that could get you off your seat - For the record i think Albert was better than Colo too

this... best defender i have ever seen at the Club since 1987. his reading and anticipation of the game wasunreal and he had the pace to go with it. youwould think he had no chance on occasions then he's arrive from nowhere with a perfectly timed tackle that could get you off your seat - For the record i think Albert was better than Colo too

Woodgate far and away the best CB I've seen in our colours, it's not even a question in my opinion.

Leon Knight is going crackers again on twitter!

@LeonKnight_

He's just an attention seeking gobshite. Don't know why anyone gives him the time of day.

Leon Knight is going crackers again on twitter!

@LeonKnight_

He's just an attention seeking gobshite. Don't know why anyone gives him the time of day.

What about Leon Knight?!  :laugh:

Food poisoning, yup.

https://twitter.com/BusbyMUFC/status/749986611870457856

Food poisoning, yup.

https://twitter.com/BusbyMUFC/status/749986611870457856

Looks like a glass has been smashed across his face.