Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

The other week someone moaned that Bournemouth had about 7000 present at a League Cup game against Preston, on a Wednesday, in a small town, there stadium only holds 11250. It's stupid how obsessed some are with attendance. :lol:

I thought the fixture computer would have given West Ham a big game at the start of the season and Sky would be desperate to show one.  So far they've played Bournemouth, Watford, Southampton and there next 3 home games are Boro, Sunderland and Stoke.

I thought the fixture computer would have given West Ham a big game at the start of the season and Sky would be desperate to show one.  So far they've played Bournemouth, Watford, Southampton and there next 3 home games are Boro, Sunderland and Stoke.

...and they're still in the relegation zone.

Bloody good job they didn't have any big games early on. From the sounds of it, a game against - say - Spurs or Chelsea would have ended up as absolute carnage in the stands. They have got to do something about the policing/stewarding.

West Ham fans get a lot of s***, but I always found Upton Park one of the few remaining charming away visits. The old ground situated right amongst the fans, it felt like a proper football club, whatever the f*** that means.  The fans could be dodgy but also friendly and passionate, I like them. I was pretty gutted they moved and fear they could lose a lot of what made them them.

West Ham fans get a lot of s***, but I always found Upton Park one of the few remaining charming away visits. The old ground situated right amongst the fans, it felt like a proper football club, whatever the f*** that means.  The fans could be dodgy but also friendly and passionate, I like them. I was pretty gutted they moved and fear they could lose a lot of what made them them.

Agreed, was quite an intimidating place to go in the winter months walking around them dark, shithole streets nearby. The time we beat them 1-2 when Nolan scored I went down on a minibus full of lads and because it had Gateshead Central on the side we came under attack. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Alf! Is he still alive?

Yes, and....

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.69334122.4327/raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u2.jpg

Guest neesy111

Jamie redknapp has said west brom haven't scored 4 goals in 100 years  :yikes: over reaction surely?

He confirmed that he is a total cunt for coming out with that comment.

Tbf, he said like a 100 years.  Bit of a difference.