Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Can't wait for this Great Britain and Ireland vs. Rest of the World charity team.

GREAT BRITAIN & IRELAND: David Seaman, David James, Sol Campbell, John Terry, Phil Neville, Rio Ferdinand, Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Nicky Butt, David Beckham (captain), Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Michael Owen, Andy Cole.

REST OF THE WORLD: Edwin van der Saar, Cafu, Fabio Cannavaro, Alessandro Nesta, Patrick Vieira, Michael Ballack, Massimo Ambrosini, Robert Pires, Luis Figo, Ronaldinho, Zinedine Zidane (captain), Dwight Yorke, Patrick Kluivert, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Landon Donovan.

Can't wait to see the Irish guys line up.

Donovan :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/shut_up_and_take_my_money.gif

Can't wait for this Great Britain and Ireland vs. Rest of the World charity team.

GREAT BRITAIN & IRELAND: David Seaman, David James, Sol Campbell, John Terry, Phil Neville, Rio Ferdinand, Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Nicky Butt, David Beckham (captain), Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Michael Owen, Andy Cole.

REST OF THE WORLD: Edwin van der Saar, Cafu, Fabio Cannavaro, Alessandro Nesta, Patrick Vieira, Michael Ballack, Massimo Ambrosini, Robert Pires, Luis Figo, Ronaldinho, Zinedine Zidane (captain), Dwight Yorke, Patrick Kluivert, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Landon Donovan.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/shut_up_and_take_my_money.gif

Literally picked the worst of the bunch there. Wide boy

??? :undecided:

The mind boggles as to why he's included at all. did they feel the need to have a token american player? was Jozy busy? serious alternative: why not Clint Dempsey

:lol: Forgot you were a traitor.

The mind boggles as to why he's included at all. did they feel the need to have a token american player? was Jozy busy? serious alternative: why not Clint Dempsey

:lol: He belongs on that lineup with those other names like I belong at a vegan summer camp.

edit: it's a personal thing with me and landy cakes. Just don't like him. :lol: Would legit rather see Demps out there. But whatever it's not a serious match

:lol: He belongs on that lineup with those other names like I belong at a vegan summer camp.

edit: it's a personal thing with me and landy cakes. Just don't like him. :lol: Would legit rather see Demps out there. But whatever it's not a serious match

:lol: Pshh! The man is a god damn legend.

:lol: nicking that

because he isn't retired

Neither is Terry though?

Is anybody able to give me an account of what happened to Borussia Dortmund after winning the Champions League in 1997? Hitzfeld left and they finished midtable under the new manager, was there a reason or did they just struggle to cope under the pressure of success?

Are you insane? Dempsey ahead of Donovan? I will end you. I will end all of you.

Is anybody able to give me an account of what happened to Borussia Dortmund after winning the Champions League in 1997? Hitzfeld left and they finished midtable under the new manager, was there a reason or did they just struggle to cope under the pressure of success?

Don't know too much about it but they made poor managerial appointments after the CL win and starting spending above their means bringing players in on absolutely huge wages. Ended up slipping down the league and constantly changing managers whereas the 'big name' players earning huge pay packets weren't performing at all and happy just to pick up their wage every week. Completely put them in financial ruin. Ended up with them nearly going under in 2002 (I think).

Ever since then they've had a different approach of being a lot more cautious with their money, it's only really changed in the past 2 years or so where they have started spending big transfer fees again but this is money mostly recouped from player sales and good league/cup/European campaigns.

Holy shit, a perfect storm of arseholes on Sunday Supplement today, Andy Dunn, Steve Bates and John Richardson. I don't think they said a single thing I agree with, they're all hugely self-congratulatory and have immensely irritating voices. That's got me in a suitably sweary and combative mood. :thup:

At half time today of manc derby there will be an advert about a young player from my home town of portadown and how one of my best mates used Google translate to coach him (he's originally from madrid). Unreal video produced by Google getting super worldwide coverage (it's already been on NBC USA)

It's a brilliant watch and unreal promotion for not just our town but northern Ireland,  tune in!