Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Went to Partick Thistle v St Johnstone on Saturday, called off at half time with some of the worst wind and rain I've seen. In fact, yesterday was much the same in Glasgow - absolutely terrible weather. The game was an absolute bore and both sides struggled with conditions, goalkeepers were struggling to clear half way when kicking out of their hands like an under 8s game  :lol:

Found an absolute dive of a pub, a really old fashioned place next to Firhill that only offered Mcewans, Mcewans extra cold and some sort of Scotch/Exhibition type beer on draught, literally just 3 pumps. The place looked like it hadn't had a lick of paint for 30 year but it was right up my street with the Thistle fans in there much better crack than the average chain bar customer. Think I'll be heading back next month again for some more SPL fun!

Champs League Round-of-16 draw.

Manchester City v Barcelona

Olympiakos          v Manchester United

AC Milan                 v Atletico Madrid

Bayer Leverkusen v Paris St Germain

Galatasaray          v Chelsea

Schalke                 v Real Madrid

Zenit                v Dortmund

Arsenal            v Bayern

bye Arsenal. I'd give City a chance in their one.

Went to Partick Thistle v St Johnstone on Saturday, called off at half time with some of the worst wind and rain I've seen. In fact, yesterday was much the same in Glasgow - absolutely terrible weather. The game was an absolute bore and both sides struggled with conditions, goalkeepers were struggling to clear half way when kicking out of their hands like an under 8s game  :lol:

Found an absolute dive of a pub, a really old fashioned place next to Firhill that only offered Mcewans, Mcewans extra cold and some sort of Scotch/Exhibition type beer on draught, literally just 3 pumps. The place looked like it hadn't had a lick of paint for 30 year but it was right up my street with the Thistle fans in there much better crack than the average chain bar customer. Think I'll be heading back next month again for some more SPL fun!

It's a fun day out! We usually go to the trainspotting pub ("nae cunts leavin till we find out whit cunt did this!") which is alright but yours sounds pretty fun. The whole of that area is minging but you're a stones throw from the west end, it's bizarre :lol:

Used to live in Partick but no more.

It's a fun day out! We usually go to the trainspotting pub ("nae c***s leavin till we find out whit c*** did this!") which is alright but yours sounds pretty fun. The whole of that area is minging but you're a stones throw from the west end, it's bizarre :lol:

:lol: The whole area was pretty much a dump like but it probably made it better. All the fans I met were proper working class football fans. Bizarrely a Swedish magazine were there doing a report on Partick Thistle for next months edition as well which I found pretty strange.

Cracking day out though and hopefully next time the weather will hold up so I get to see a full game. St Mirren away on 25th January is looking like a possibility, see what Paisley has to offer!

It's a fun day out! We usually go to the trainspotting pub ("nae c***s leavin till we find out whit c*** did this!") which is alright but yours sounds pretty fun. The whole of that area is minging but you're a stones throw from the west end, it's bizarre :lol:

:lol: The whole area was pretty much a dump like but it probably made it better. All the fans I met were proper working class football fans. Bizarrely a Swedish magazine were there doing a report on Partick Thistle for next months edition as well which I found pretty strange.

Cracking day out though and hopefully next time the weather will hold up so I get to see a full game. St Mirren away on 25th January is looking like a possibility, see what Paisley has to offer!

Nothing at all, unless you count the airport!

"Robbie Savage: Aston Villa toil with Christian Benteke off the boil?"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25393367

Christian Benteke going the same way as Papiss Cissé and Nikica Jelavic?

He's not been the same since returning from injury. They all have barren patches, I am sure he'll return to form.

The problem is, the whole team is abysmal of late, despite picking up decent points here and there.

Sometimes, having to share your city with other clubs can be a big bonus.

Mostly because you get situations like this, when you just know they're going to be really, really fucking annoyed.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3580453,00.html

New library to be turned claret and blue over christmas:

http://www.avfc.co.uk/javaImages/7b/3a/0,,10265~12466811,00.png