Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I think there's been a few posts on the page of recent that suggest TS is a mouthpiece for the club and regime. I don't believe they are, but do cosy up to the club too much. I've been pulled a couple of times when I've called the regime 'Liars', but it's been proven in a court of arbitration so I'm not sure what the problem is.

So is anyone going to create the thread for the Southampton game? The game is in 3 days after all. I'd do it myself but I started the one for the Everton game and we lost. Seeing as we lost it is against the 'rules' for me to start the next game thread.

Can we just skip to the end. "f***ing w***, no Benarfa and then what were those subs about. Not even been bothered since we hit 40 points." :)

Guus Hiddink succeeds Louis van Gaal as manager of Netherlands after the World Cup on a two year contract, Danny Blind and Ruud van Nistelrooy will work as his assistants.

Will make them much more likeable. If there's one manager on the international scene that I really appreciate it's Guus Hiddink. A true gentleman and I think that he could've possibly have 3 4th places in the World Cup had Australia not been cheated by that penalty against Italy in 2006.

Guest neesy111

Guus Hiddink succeeds Louis van Gaal as manager of Netherlands after the World Cup on a two year contract, Danny Blind and Ruud van Nistelrooy will work as his assistants.

Will make them much more likeable. If there's one manager on the international scene that I really appreciate it's Guus Hiddink. A true gentleman and I think that he could've possibly have 3 4th places in the World Cup had Australia not been cheated by that penalty against Italy in 2006.

Bringing that decision up? :lol:  Italy and Spain have plenty to be aggrieved during his 2002 run with Korea.

Bringing that decision up? :lol:  Italy and Spain have plenty to be aggrieved during his 2002 run with Korea.

True. Still doesn't take away the fact that a decision gone against him also made him unable to advance in 2006. ;) And Italy have nothing to be aggrieved about in that World Cup either. If you're know for controversies you will always be on the end of having the ref misjudge you, ask Neymar. Totti used to dive and the ref (obviously made the wrong call) went against him.

Guest palnese

1 Luis Suarez Liverpool 28

2 Daniel Sturridge Liverpool 20

3 Yaya Touré Manchester City 17

4 Sergio Agüero Manchester City 15

5 Eden Hazard Chelsea 14

6 Olivier Giroud Arsenal 13

6 Loïc Remy Newcastle United 13

6 Jay Rodriguez Southampton 13

6 Wayne Rooney Manchester United 13

7 Romelu Lukaku Everton 12

8 Wilfried Bony Swansea City 11

8 Steven Gerrard Liverpool 11

8 Robin van Persie Manchester United 11

9 Christian Benteke Aston Villa 10

9 Edin Dzeko Manchester City 10

10 Rickie Lambert Southampton 9

10 Álvaro Negredo Manchester City 9

10 Danny Welbeck Manchester United 9

11 Emmanuel Adebayor Tottenham Hotspur 8

11 Peter Crouch Stoke City 8

11 Samuel Eto'o Chelsea 8

11 Adam Lallana Southampton 8

11 Oscar Chelsea 8

11 Aaron Ramsey Arsenal 8

12 André Schürrle Chelsea 7

A few surprises there, imo. Welbeck and Negredo both on 9. Thought Negredo had a few more.

Giroud on 13 league goals and that's why Arsenal will finish 3d or 4th.

Negredo on 9 surely can't be true? :lol:

Thought he would have had at least 15 for some reason, although he was just scoring at home during his run of form.

Didn't last especially long either. SAS have been by far and away the best strikers in the league (Kun has been injured too much). There's not really been much competition at all. Lack of top quality strikers in the league.

Even those like Lukaku and Giroud aren't especially well-rounded or able to create for themselves. Quite optimistic for Bony next season, think he could do well.

5 Eden Hazard Chelsea 14

11 Oscar Chelsea 8

A few surprises there, imo. Welbeck and Negredo both on 9. Thought Negredo had a few more.

Nothing to do with the fact that Arsenals 2nd best top scorer is Ramsey who has been out for quite a while then? Easy to blame Giroud when the rest don't put the ball in the net either.

Guest palnese

Not really. If you want to win the league you usually need a top striker. Giroud isn't good enough to be the main striker for a title winning side.

Ramsey's form dipped a bit before he got injured, if memory serves.

5 Eden Hazard Chelsea 14

11 Oscar Chelsea 8

Nothing to do with the fact that Arsenals 2nd best top scorer is Ramsey who has been out for quite a while then? Easy to blame Giroud when the rest don't put the ball in the net either.

Its more Giroud's inability to play even alright against the decent teams that has Arsenal where they are

It dipped a little bit in terms of goalscoring but he was still playing well. Wilshere and Walcott came back too, but then they all got injured. Giroud really was the weak link and, sadly for Arsenal, the only one who remained injury-free!