Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest neesy111

Valencia former president Juan Soler arrested in connection with a plot to kidnap Valencia former president Vicente Soriano :lol:

:lol:

Just showed us beating Man Utd 4-3 on Premiership Years :aww:

Shearer just standing there when Keane's trying to hit him :smitten:

Hate to say it but I think Shearer was more than a tad frightened, like.

Guest neesy111

Valencia former president Juan Soler arrested in connection with a plot to kidnap Valencia former president Vicente Soriano :lol:

They were engaged in a very bitter battle over control of the club, but this is ridiculous :lol:

Was this the 2 families that owned the club a few years back?  I read they used to argue over the future of the club and what caused Benitez to leave in 2004.

They were engaged in a very bitter battle over control of the club, but this is ridiculous :lol:

Was this the 2 families that owned the club a few years back?  I read they used to argue over the future of the club and what caused Benitez to leave in 2004.

Not exactly, that was Soler battling with the Roig family to take over the club. He ultimately took over the club and Benítez left. The feud with Soriano came afterwards, when Soler ultimately ran the club into the ground. He's considered to be the main culprit of Valencia's current predicament. And now he's allegedly  kidnapper too :lol:

:lol: Rubbish.

:lol: You lads make too much of him "standing there," to be honest. He didn't run away but he was backing up and he has Brown, Beckham, Blanc and Neville to thank for not getting flattened.

He was the bigger man though. Keane was such a dick. :lol:

:lol: Rubbish.

:lol: You lads make too much of him "standing there," to be honest. He didn't run away but he was backing up and he has Brown, Beckham, Blanc and Neville to thank for not getting flattened.

He was the bigger man though. Keane was such a dick. :lol:

:thup: Was the last off the pitch too, which was the only time I can ever remember him doing that. :lol:

I've been in enough fights to see when someone doesn't want it, like. Shearer wasn't soft but he wanted absolutely no piece of Roy Keane.

Was the last off the pitch too, which was the only time I can ever remember him doing that. :lol:

I've been in enough fights to see when someone doesn't want it, like. Shearer wasn't soft but he wanted absolutely no piece of Roy Keane.

Impossible to call that from there and I completely disagree. I've had a few myself and there is nothing that indicates that at all. Keane could have got to him if he wanted to. Typical shouting/angry display, all bark zero bite. As proved by his actions towards Haaland. Total cunts trick. For all his gobbing off he's chinned no one. Papped it when Viera wanted a go

:lol: This is a pointless argument on a Newcastle forum, especially with Shearer involved.

So wrong about Keane and Vieira though. :lol: Saying Keane has no bite is ridiculous man. We won what we did because of his bite.

Well, I've had more than a few (this week) and I'm telling you now Shearer was scared.

I quite agree that Keane was a lot of mouth, mind. Althought according to Bellamy he was waiting in the tunnel for Shearer and didn't shift until someone (SAF?) forcefully told him to. :lol:

I doubt he was scared, it's a professional football match, it's going to take a lot of anger for someone to get into an actual fight when they're 4-3 up in the dying seconds. He just knew Keane was never going to get to him, and it would've been stupid on Shearer's part to try anything else but to just stand there while Becks played peacekeeper.

They're both several stones lighter and untrained. It's nowt to be proud of, like.

Untrained? As in they don't box? Some of hardest kids I've know hadn't done any sporting training whatsoever

Maybe that's the reason they're 'hard'. They stick to beating people like you up.  O0

I'd clean box the face right off you SanToon like. Sit down san.

Jog on you sigh. Etc

I'll jog on yer face mate.

Back to tonight though. If we score the first goal tonight we can go through. If we concede the first we'll get humped. Looking forward to it.