Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Has Gerrard's overall play merited that nomination? I know he's captain of the likely title winners but thats been based more around Sturridge and Suarez. Coleman should surely be in the young player of the year nominations as well.

Seamus Coleman's 25 like

Must have good genes.

Just read the worst thing I think I ever have on Facebook, that includes 'professional mummy' and 'give soldiers footballers wages!!!11'.

To be fair football is money no object these days hence the whole financial fair play system that at present a few sides seem to massively struggle with but TBH any big side will find loop hole, in the system that's what they do & is why they are a big side.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

:disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco:

Chelsea fan btw, shock!

He doesn't seem to understand what a "big side" is. As opposed to a rich man's plaything.

OTOH, it looks like Abramovich is going to play by the (FFP) rules, unlike Sheik Bottomless Pockets.

He doesn't seem to understand what a "big side" is. As opposed to a rich man's plaything.

OTOH, it looks like Abramovich is going to play by the (FFP) rules, unlike Sheik Bottomless Pockets.

Aye tbf to Chelsea they are actually working this hoarding thing pretty well now. Still rancid mind.

Is he? Pretty sure their current loanees cost about as much as the squad we own. Let alone players like our best striker for a good few years barely getting a game.

Is he? Pretty sure their current loanees cost about as much as the squad we own. Let alone players like our best striker for a good few years barely getting a game.

Abramovich is still pumping in cash, but it looks like they're trying to rein in the cost of wages, which is essential to meeting the FFP rules. Wouldn't be necessary to if he's planning to set up some back channel to pump money into the club (like Man City's sponsorship deals with the Sheiks other companies).

If he gives them a huge squad before FFP bites, that'll give them a less-blatant-than-a-pile-of-cash buffer while they get their finances together.

on the other hand just as an example Courtois cost chelsea 7m without having played a single game for them yet, but they've gotten a fair bit back alone in loan fee which probably add up to if not what they paid for him, damn near it. I dare say its similar for many other of their loanees. Chelsea are having the players being prepped for first team football with them by other clubs and those other clubs are also more or less paying what chelsea paid for the players in the first place. Anyone who doesn't work out they can probably sell at a profit and those that do work out, they've paid next to nothing net for first teamers.

Who? What? Eh?

I checked Google for your man:

Ilya Repin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilya_Repin‎

Wikipedia

Ilya Yefimovich Repin (Russian: Илья́ Ефи́мович Ре́пин, Ukrainified: Ілля Юхимович Рєпін, 5 August [O.S. 24 July] 1844 – 29 September 1930) was a Russian ...

http://stickerish.com/wp-content/themes/mio/sp-framework/timthumb/timthumb.php?src=http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/YouDontSayBlackWithTextSS.png&h=500&w=500&zc=2&q=100&a=c&s=&f=&cc=&ct=

The Liverpool bias on Soccer Saturday is shocking. Almost as bad as Martin Tyler's commentary against Citeh last week. No doubt our game against them will be televised and we will follow the script, roll over and get humiliated in front of millions. Sickening.

According to Sherwood Sandro isn't good enough.

Sign him up would love to have him here

I'm always the biased one, since people rarely read my balanced post on Brazilian players. So let me be biased here:

HE'S WANK. Don't see how he's an upgrade on Tiote.