Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

A lad on facebook reckons he just saw Ayoze Pérez whilst on a stadium tour???

I know nothing of him but a quick google shows he's a striker who plays for Tenerife.

Guest firetotheworks

You're telling me that someone on Facebook recognised a player that plays for a team in the Spanish Second Division?

Guest firetotheworks

It was quite difficult to phrase that question. I'm basically saying that they either have a very good knowledge of football and players faces, or it wasn't him, or it's made up.

It was quite difficult to phrase that question. I'm basically saying that they either have a very good knowledge of football and players faces, or it wasn't him, or it's made up.

Or they've seen him on google considering he's been linked with us quite a few times.

Or they've seen him on google considering he's been linked with us quite a few times.

Could also have seen someone looking like a footballer, then now we're being linked he could be all "that's the guy I saw".

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4271549/no-end-to-the-possibilities-o.gif