Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Hardly anyone has half day Friday's anymore, and even then it's still no good if say your a Newcastle fan and are away to a London club or Southampton. If Friday games were reserved for local derbies then maybe because it reduces the drinking time before the match and fans don't have to travel far.

I wish they would just switch Premiership games to a Sunday and allow ever game to be televised (depending on clubs selling out at full capacity) instead of having these new KO times to televise as many matches as possible without falling foul of the 3pm Saturday KO rules.

Hardly anyone has half day Friday's anymore, and even then it's still no good if say your a Newcastle fan and are away to a London club or Southampton. If Friday games were reserved for local derbies then maybe because it reduces the drinking time before the match and fans don't have to travel far.

Same as midweek games really, except they're worse

Guest John Carvery

What would he need a guard of honour for?

Perhaps the children of liverpool can make a big float to push him into the stadium on. They could even sellotape some hubcaps over the wheels for added effect. 

:lol: Liverpool have achieved practically nowt the whole time he's been there, wish they'd fuck off with this as it's embarrassing.

That's clearly not true, like. :lol: But I don't get what they'd need a guard of honour for on this occasion. Maybe on his last home game, aye.

:lol: Liverpool have achieved practically nowt the whole time he's been there, wish they'd fuck off with this as it's embarrassing.

That's clearly not true, like. :lol: But I don't get what they'd need a guard of honour for on this occasion. Maybe on his last home game, aye.

Should get him to carry a silver cast of Gary Naysmith's ankle.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/345/496/gerrard_display_image.jpg?1317032363

:lol: Liverpool have achieved practically nowt the whole time he's been there, wish they'd f*** off with this as it's embarrassing.

Two CL finals which one they won is practically nothing now? Agree with the sentiment though.

Newcastle-Sunderland on a Friday night and you don't think half the crowd would turn up mortal?

Most of the Gallowgate was noticeably pissed for Cardiff City that time.

I do like the idea of it though, was a good atmosphere at the Cardiff game and with the current state of affairs it would mean not having Saturday ruined by football which is also a bonus.

More night games to grow the brand in North/South Americas and Africa me thinks.

This doesn't really work given its a Friday night. It'd make sense if they did a late Saturday game, but Friday afternoon isn't going to get much of a NA crowd.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-close-agreeing-partnership-5124185

Can't find the 'Is there anything to like at all about Manchester City' thread, but pretty sad, and another sign of where football is today, when a historically big club (who have been relatively successful the last 4-5 years themselves also), are about to become a feeder club for Manchester fucking City.