Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Skirgey ‏@Skirgey  1m1 minute ago

where the hell are @R_Aarons16  & @LuukdeJong9 going to be back inaction ? so frustrating this #nufc

:lol: :lol: About the fifth or sixth time he's tweeted about Luuk De Jong this season.

Just found this gem too. :lol:

Skirgey @Skirgey  ·  Feb 1

So Santon is off to Inter, this fkn club I bet its not player for player deal.. Podolski please #nufc

Aye because doing some skills pre match totally makes one the greatest ever.

Better let Ronaldinho know this.

No, winning the World Cup single handedly is what makes him the greatest of all time. Flicking the ball in the air pre match is just cool to watch.

No, winning the World Cup single handedly is what makes him the greatest of all time. Flicking the ball in the air pre match is just cool to watch.

Garrincha did it first.

Mussolini did it first.

:thup:

In all that television rights thing, with them flogging off packages of matches to ensure more than one broadcaster, how many nanoseconds do we think Scudamore and the other cunts devoted to thinking about the fans having to fork out for more than one subscription?

My guess is zero.

What football in this country needs is some sort of Year Zero situation to roll all this shit back.

I'll give you all advance warning, if I ever find myself heading up a coup and leading this country, I will be putting in effect an extensive programme of nationalisation, and football will be coming first.

In all that television rights thing, with them flogging off packages of matches to ensure more than one broadcaster, how many nanoseconds do we think Scudamore and the other cunts devoted to thinking about the fans having to fork out for more than one subscription?

My guess is zero.

What football in this country needs is some sort of Year Zero situation to roll all this shit back.

I'll give you all advance warning, if I ever find myself heading up a coup and leading this country, I will be putting in effect an extensive programme of nationalisation, and football will be coming first.

:thup:

My guess is zero.

you know the daft thing is all they have to do for easy pr is to specify the new friday set of games have to be on free to air, there would still be a ridiculous competition for the rest and no doubt a big increase on the current deal and they get easy fluff PR. This will all end up in a bad way sooner or later and a lot of clubs are going to be in an awful lot of trouble

Imagine being an away fan having to travel back from a game on Friday night :anguish:

Excuse to stay over somewhere and make a night of it I suppose, but not if it's somewhere shit. :(

I've got fond memories of the only Friday night game I've been to (Cardiff 5-1) so I won't write them off just yet.