Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Apologies but it winds the shit out of me. His actions could quite easily have led to someone else death, or multiple deaths. I'm sure you'd all be still feeling quite sorry for him then.

I know suicide, I know it through family and friends. It destroys lives, it breaks families and scars those left dealing with it and asking why? If he wanted to do it then there's plenty of way to go about it not to bring innocents in to it, his actions are not on, not by a long way and he should face criminal action and jail time for it IMHO.

Quite frankly he's lucky he didn't kill anyone that night or he'd have a damn good reason to be wanting to die.

Apologies but it winds the shit out of me. His actions could quite easily have led to someone else death, or multiple deaths. I'm sure you'd all be still feeling quite sorry for him then.

I know suicide, I know it through family and friends. It destroys lives, it breaks families and scars those left dealing with it and asking why? If he wanted to do it then there's plenty of way to go about it not to bring innocents in to it, his actions are not on, not by a long way and he should face criminal action and jail time for it IMHO.

Quite frankly he's lucky he didn't kill anyone that night or he'd have a damn good reason to be wanting to die.

So you think someone so ill that they can rationalise the idea of taking their own lives, are well enough to see the damage that will do to others and are in a position where they're well enough to think rationally about the choices in front of them?  I'm sure you mean well, but this is a really ignorant viewpoint.

I know all of the negative aspects of suicide like involving innocent people and leaving behind family etc, and everyone would like to think that these things would hold them back. But the problem is that the darkest depressive states of mind stop people from considering these issues properly. They must do, it's just a desperation for a way out.

So you think someone so ill that they can rationalise the idea of taking their own lives, are well enough to see the damage that will do to others and are in a position where they're well enough to think rationally about the choices in front of them?  I'm sure you mean well, but this is a really ignorant viewpoint.

You have to find a middle ground in all of this, no? It's not all about protecting Clarke Carlisle. People around him are getting hurt too. It's a pickle alright.

Just the same as someone losing their temper and killing someone then. Can't help it.

Should release all the peedos, it's an illness.

Just the same as someone losing their temper and killing someone then. Can't help it.

Did you just seriously just compare depression to paedophilia? Jesus fucking christ :lol:, I take back what I said about you meaning well.

Just monumentally ridiculous. He's ill, in the same way people who get chrons disease are ill. Your solution is to put people in jail. Utterly retarded.

He's ill in the same way as lots of mental illnesses can create violent situations, and they wil be punished. I don't see why depression gets a free ride.

There are serial killers, sex offenders etc..who can't help it. They don't want to be like that, they don't want to be ill, their actions will be serverly punished.

If he drove his car in to oncoming traffic you think he should get away with that? Just because he uses his body as a weapon which could have killed he should be let off?

You have to find a middle ground in all of this, no? It's not all about protecting Clarke Carlisle. People around him are getting hurt too. It's a pickle alright.

How do you mean? he needs help, aye.

I'm more interested in protecting the greatest amount of people possible.

If it takes sectioning 1 Clarke Carlisle to his possible detriment, to protect 10 family members/lorry drivers, then I'm all for it.

If it takes sectioning 1 Clarke Carlisle to his possible detriment, to protect 10 family members/lorry drivers, then I'm all for it.

He may well need sectioning, almost impossible to tell without being his psychiatrist/psychologist. I'd assume they deemed him well enough to not be.  Life is unpredictable, people try to kill themselves all the time with very little warning all the time, there is no way of ensuring against it really.  The guy needs help quite clearly, casting aspersions on him having not spent a day inside his head is totally grim imho.

Which is exactly what you are doing by giving him a free pass and excusing his actions. You don't see it though as you think you know everything.

He knew what he was doing, he got to where he wanted to be and planned what he wanted to do. Otherwise he'd be dead in a room somewhere with no drama. It's attention seeking going out like that. I said before about him driving down the wrong way in to oncoming cars, that I'd find more believable that it was spurr of the moment, so much so he didn't even get out of his car. This, premeditated, absolutely, then 5 weeks later he's singing like a bitch about it in the sun.

I called him a coward as I didn't want to call him a cunt, simply because cunt just doesn't cut it.

Also he's well enough not to be sectioned, but too unwell to be responsible for his actions? Fuck off.

Just monumentally ridiculous. He's ill, in the same way people who get chrons disease are ill. Your solution is to put people in jail. Utterly retarded.

He's ill in the same way as lots of mental illnesses can create violent situations, and they wil be punished. I don't see why depression gets a free ride.

There are serial killers, sex offenders etc..who can't help it. They don't want to be like that, they don't want to be ill, their actions will be serverly punished.

If he drove his car in to oncoming traffic you think he should get away with that? Just because he uses his body as a weapon which could have killed he should be let off?

:anguish: lots of mental illnesses don't create 'violent situations' and If a 'violent situation' occurs because of a mental illness, then they should get the necessary treatment to relieve them of that illness or at least to treat it in the safest way possible if it is incurable , such as being placed (sectioned if necessary) in an appropriate psychiatric ward or hospital  , in the same way the bloke who had the heart attack in Glasgow won't be done for murder, because being ill is not that persons fault.

depression clearly doesn't get a free ride, when people who are so ill they attempt suicide are met with such outdated archaic and quite frankly, harmful views.

He may well need sectioning, almost impossible to tell without being his psychiatrist/psychologist. I'd assume they deemed him well enough to not be.  Life is unpredictable, people try to kill themselves all the time with very little warning all the time, there is no way of ensuring against it really.  The guy needs help quite clearly, casting aspersions on him having not spent a day inside his head is totally grim imho.

Which is exactly what you are doing by giving him a free pass and excusing his actions. You don't see it though as you think you know everything.

He knew what he was doing, he got to where he wanted to be and planned what he wanted to do. Otherwise he'd be dead in a room somewhere with no drama. It's attention seeking going out like that. I said before about him driving down the wrong way in to oncoming cars, that I'd find more believable that it was spurr of the moment, so much so he didn't even get out of his car. This, premeditated, absolutely, then 5 weeks later he's singing like a bitch about it in the sun.

I called him a coward as I didn't want to call him a cunt, simply because cunt just doesn't cut it.

Also he's well enough not to be sectioned, but too unwell to be responsible for his actions? Fuck off.

utter shit, like most of this post. I genuinely cant debate this level of moronic post, its one of the worst things I've ever read. Utterly pathetic,

Just like everything you post on here, utter arse licking bollocks so desperate to be liked. Look I used the latest buzzword grim, do I get a lolly?

In summary a man tried to kill himself. He needs looking after because on some level I think you ought to accept human life is worth saving. Also his illness seems to manifest itself in a way which puts others at harm and that's something that needs considering too.

It's a complicated subject that stirs up anger in a lot of people, like family and friends, they should stay off twitter to air their grievances.

Hysteria on both sides of any debate (see Ched Evans) often prevents a sensible dialogue from developing.

utter shit, like most of this post. I genuinely cant debate this level of moronic post, its one of the worst things I've ever read. Utterly pathetic,

Just like everything you post on here, utter arse licking bollocks so desperate to be liked. Look I used the latest buzzword grim, do I get a lolly?

:lol: fuck off man. Have a word with yourself.

You've got nowt to say, as usual, just hot air and avoid anything put to you. All you've wanted to try and do is get one over on me infront of your little friends so you can seem cool and get patted on the back. You've absolutely no substance, no backbone and no clue on much, but especially something like this. You've lived in a bubble where the worst thing you've ever had to deal with is a shit haircut and vertigo, probsbly classed yourself depressed off the back of a few albums you listened to as a teenager.

You've got nowt to say, as usual, just hot air and avoid anything put to you. All you've wanted to try and do is get one over on me infront of your little friends so you can seem cool and get patted on the back. You've absolutely no substance, no backbone and no clue on much, but especially something like this. You've lived in a bubble where the worst thing you've ever had to deal with is a shit haircut and vertigo, probsbly classed yourself depressed off the back of a few albums you listened to as a teenager.

:lol: jesus

I think people need to chill a little like.

:lol: :lol: you're utterly pathetic. The absolute state of this. If you're jealous of my hair that's fine m8, no need to take it out in this way.  I've countered every shit fucking point you've made.

You haven't answered a single question I put to you.

Anyway...Thought you were out, 'bitch'? Is it too 'grim' a thought not to have the last word?

:lol: :lol: you're utterly pathetic. The absolute state of this. If you're jealous of my hair that's fine m8, no need to take it out in this way.  I've countered every shit fucking point you've made.

You haven't answered a single question I put to you.

Anyway...Thought you were out, 'bitch'? Is it too 'grim' a thought not to have the last word?

Embarrassing. In the extreme.

That's a yes then.

Never about the subject with you. Saw you coming a mile off as usual.

Apologies but it winds the s*** out of me. His actions could quite easily have led to someone else death, or multiple deaths. I'm sure you'd all be still feeling quite sorry for him then.

I called him a coward as I didn't want to call him a c***, simply because c*** just doesn't cut it.

Also he's well enough not to be sectioned, but too unwell to be responsible for his actions? f*** off.

utter s***, like most of this post. I genuinely cant debate this level of moronic post, its one of the worst things I've ever read. Utterly pathetic,

:lol: f*** off man. Have a word with yourself.

You've got nowt to say, as usual, just hot air and avoid anything put to you. All you've wanted to try and do is get one over on me infront of your little friends so you can seem cool and get patted on the back. You've absolutely no substance, no backbone and no clue on much, but especially something like this. You've lived in a bubble where the worst thing you've ever had to deal with is a s*** haircut and vertigo, probsbly classed yourself depressed off the back of a few albums you listened to as a teenager.

If you're jealous of my hair that's fine m8,

:papiss: