Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

wonder if there will be any punishment from FIFA or UEFA? Those two organisations have a lot to answer for when it comes to the fact racism in football is still a thing considering some of the "punishments" they give out.

Does the fact it's not in the vicinity of the ground make punishing them difficult?

Didn't realize this, but apparently we're not even halfway through the Europa Cup, in theory. Eight games played, but a team getting to the Final would play nine more. God, I hate that UEFA have fucked this competition up so much.

Guest firetotheworks

That Daily Mail thing man.

'When Farage is Prime Minister in May, there will be free speech and PC zealotry like this will be banned'

How to contradict yourself within one article of a sentence.

"DOWN WITH FREE SPEECH, FUCK YOU IT'S MY OPINION!!'

Didn't realize this, but apparently we're not even halfway through the Europa Cup, in theory. Eight games played, but a team getting to the Final would play nine more. God, I hate that UEFA have f***ed this competition up so much.

Champions League teams are also not halfway through, tbf. The only difference is the round of 32.

wonder if there will be any punishment from FIFA or UEFA? Those two organisations have a lot to answer for when it comes to the fact racism in football is still a thing considering some of the "punishments" they give out.

If Chelsea face any punishment for a few of their fans acting foolishly on a metro not connected to Parc des Princes in any way, they would have grounds for a lawsuit given the lack of punishment for sides in much more severe instances that occurred at their stadia. There is really little a club can do to control supporters away from official club events. They are not parents or guardians.

Didn't realize this, but apparently we're not even halfway through the Europa Cup, in theory. Eight games played, but a team getting to the Final would play nine more. God, I hate that UEFA have f***ed this competition up so much.

Champions League teams are also not halfway through, tbf. The only difference is the round of 32.

It's insane to think that pretty soon we're going to be crowbarring a World Cup into the middle, too. God only knows what that season will look like.

This is the club where not too long ago Combat 18 leaflets would be handed out before games and their most popular fanzine wouldn't record the goals scored by black players, unsurprising that despite the gentrification in the PL era these c***s still exist.

really ? How long ago are we talking ?

Anyway, there are plenty more reasons to be ashamed of last night, if you're a Chelsea fan

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-fans-made-signs-death-5184351

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/chelsea-fans-in-new-antisemitism-storm-hissing-about-the-holocaust-10053532.html

A team as protective of its image as Chelsea don't need the incentive/punishment but a punishment might be a good thing.

A club has to do everything in its power to stop people like that representing them. Especially internationally. I think Chelsea are doing the right thing but banning anyone involved but they should work with authorities to get anyone involved punished as severely as possible.