Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

@BroadcastMoose: The FA also say they won't  punish Crystal Palace for the incident where a fan threw an object at Newcastle's Fabricio Coloccini

Was it a set of straightners?

It was another blokes wife I think.

Ouch.

@BroadcastMoose: The FA also say they won't punish Crystal Palace for the incident where a fan threw an object at Newcastle's Fabricio Coloccini

If the shoe was on the other foot.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more of a media uproar, they usually go daft for stuff like this, then again that will take the gloss over the 2nd coming of Jesus at Palace.

@BroadcastMoose: The FA also say they won't  punish Crystal Palace for the incident where a fan threw an object at Newcastle's Fabricio Coloccini

Ouch.

Don't be absurd, if it was another blokes wife Pardew would have dived in the way first, she'd have hit him right on the cock.

Ouch.

Don't be absurd, if it was another blokes wife Pardew would have dived in the way first, she'd have hit him right on the cock.

"I was just pushing her away with my penis"

Not really surprising, his lack of understanding how to position himself and horrid link up is why I always said he'd never be good enough for Chelsea.

:thup: Think you agreed with me back when the transfer happened and I thought it wasn't a shabby deal by Chelsea at all. I've never been super impressed by the kid despite his age. Has some very good games where he is unstoppable, but he's also very inconsistent and doesn't use his size the right way. Like you said, his link up play is pretty average/poor and that should be a fundamental part of his game.

Ill advised thing to make public like. Given the lack of resources at anyone bar top 4 (and Liverpool) + PSG + BM + RM + Barca it's hard to see him moving up again for a while unless his form takes off.

He scored 32 Premiership goals at ages 19 and 20, but didn't impress you? At 21, Drogba was failing to make an impact in Ligue 2. It is not surprising that he is struggling in this Everton side with the way they have been playing this season.

He's good player and has had games where he's looked impressive games. Just thought he as a player isn't as good as some were making it out at the time (including you I think). He's nowhere near the complete player, but he has no doubt the talent to improve and the age on the right side. Think it's the same with Lucas at PSG. Has a lot of talent, went for a big fee but just doesn't impress me because they lack footballing-intelligence. I'm not writing him off, just thought at the time the fee was too big for him as I'm don't think he'll blossom into one of the best strikers in the world.

Like I said I might be proven completely wrong in 2-3 years time, but as for now he's still just a talent in my opinion.

He scored 32 Premiership goals at ages 19 and 20, but didn't impress you? At 21, Drogba was failing to make an impact in Ligue 2. It is not surprising that he is struggling in this Everton side with the way they have been playing this season.

It's not about his goal return, he just never moved off the ball well enough to be a success at a CL team and his link up play is awful.

I always said that and I have seen nothing to change my mind, he's better than what he's shown this season though.