Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I know nufcTV has never been particularly decent and there has been a turnaround of media staff recently - well, they sacked them all I think. But the 'interviews' post Blackpool are painstakingly shoddy, could well be filmed on a camera phone.

I liked it a lot under Scanlon. I think the interviews from the Blackpool game have been uploaded after being filmed off a laptop screen. :lol:

Agreed, the interviews and features on the whole were decent, shame hes gone.

Considering the only reason I subscribe is for the kind of content that I can't get anywhere else, the coverage of this pre-season has been appalling / quite literally non-existent.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130729/united-launch-official-fans-forum_2281670_3330756

Newcastle United are set to bring supporters back into the boardroom as part of plans to reintroduce the Club's official Fans' Forum for the 2013/14 Barclays Premier League season.

The Forum, which last operated during the 2008/09 campaign, is being re-established in order to enhance and structure dialogue between fans and the Club's senior management team and will consist of 15 supporters and seven club and sponsor representatives.

I know nufcTV has never been particularly decent and there has been a turnaround of media staff recently - well, they sacked them all I think. But the 'interviews' post Blackpool are painstakingly shoddy, could well be filmed on a camera phone.

Why have they all been sacked?