Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

You don't need to have been somewhere to rightly know it's shit. I bet you're in no hurry to go to Chad, Haiti or Yemen but I bet you're fairly safe in the assumption that they're not good, just like Ireland.

TBF to give Irish people credit, fucking their pointless language off in order for a proper one was a good move.

Everyone loves Ireland like. No idea where Disco gets this s*** from. :lol:

I really don't. I like Dublin and the people were nice. But I dislike everything that Ireland produces in football. Especially their fans like you and players like Damien Duff.

I really don't. I like Dublin and the people were nice. But I dislike everything that Ireland produces in football. Especially their fans like you and players like Damien Duff.

http://i2.wp.com/www.votersopinion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Extreme-Irony.gif

http://i2.wp.com/www.votersopinion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Extreme-Irony.gif

I mean I don't really love Ireland. fuck.

You don't need to have been somewhere to rightly know it's shit. I bet you're in no hurry to go to Chad, Haiti or Yemen but I bet you're fairly safe in the assumption that they're not good, just like Ireland.

TBF to give Irish people credit, fucking their pointless language off in order for a proper one was a good move.

Yes but those places are poverty stricken or developing countries while Ireland is a moderately wealthy country with a culture similar enough to England with a nice landscape and friendly people by and large. And the reason we speak English(I speak Irish as well myself btw) is because the English came over and prohibited the use of Irish in schools and converted everything to English

Yes but those places are poverty stricken or developing countries while Ireland is a moderately wealthy country with a culture similar enough to England with a nice landscape and friendly people by and large. And the reason we speak English(I speak Irish as well myself btw) is because the English came over and prohibited the use of Irish in schools and converted everything to English

Why didn't you go back to it then, bitches.

You don't need to have been somewhere to rightly know it's s***. I bet you're in no hurry to go to Chad, Haiti or Yemen but I bet you're fairly safe in the assumption that they're not good, just like Ireland.

TBF to give Irish people credit, f***ing their pointless language off in order for a proper one was a good move.

ha ha get it up ye