Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Ex-England star in shock marriage split from X Factor dancer just FOUR months after his wedding

The Mirror

By Simon Boyle

Former England and Man United ace Alan Smith has split from his X Factor dancer wife – just four months after a glitzy wedding.

The footie ace and Kristina Macmillan looked the perfect happy couple as their big day was splashed across the front of a glossy mag.

But friends have claimed Alan has walked out on Kristina, who has appeared on the X Factor and previously dated Strictly star Peter Andre.

And heartbroken Kristina believes another woman is involved in the break-up.

A permanent split is feared likely and a pal said divorce proceedings would be complicated due to the footballer's "considerable wealth".

Smith, 34, and Kristina, 29, spent a fortune on a vintage-themed wedding at Peckforton Castle, Cheshire.

Photos in Wedding Ideas magazine’s July edition captured the nuptials.

A source said: “It was a stunning day, everything you would expect from a celebrity wedding, and they had both been looking forward to it so much."

But the source added: "Kristina is absolutely devastated. It's heartbreaking, and a very difficult time for her. She is still in the family home, and struggling to believe that this has happened so soon after the happiest day of her life."

Alan, known to fans by his nickname Smudge, played 19 games for England.

Before signing for Manchester United he was a cult figure at Leeds and went on to play for Newcastle.

Currently with Notts County , he is famed as a battler – a hero to his own fans and a villain to rival supporters.

As well as X Factor, Kristina, has appeared in West End shows like Grease and Mamma Mia.

A representative for the couple said: “Mr and Mrs Smith are keen to avoid speculation about these private and personal issues because of the potential to cause upset and distress.

"They will be making no further comment.”

At NUFC he was "a villain to his own fans and a hero to rival supporters".

Guest palnese

I'm bored and decided to make an XI out of players I really don't like/rate.(Non-NUFC)

Hart

Walker

Jones Baker at Villa

Koscielny

Clichy

Navas

Westwood

Henderson

Milner

Oscar

Giroud

Honorable mentions/ subs

Don't really like Ozil either, even though he's class these days. Chicharito or whatever that little tranny is called is is up there. Agbonlahor is another one. He looks and sounds like a mong and is total garbage. Glenn Whelan. Pelle at Southampton - looks like a woman. Darren Fletcher - never rated him and he shits himself. Not that the latter is his fault. It's amusing though. Brad Guzan. Aaron Ramsey.

I'm bored and decided to make an XI out of players I really don't like/rate.(Non-NUFC)

Hart

Walker

Jones Baker at Villa

Koscielny

Clichy

Navas

Westwood

Henderson

Milner

Oscar

Giroud

Honorable mentions/ subs

Don't really like Ozil either, even though he's class these days. Chicharito or whatever that little tranny is called is is up there. Agbonlahor is another one. He looks and sounds like a mong and is total garbage. Glenn Whelan. Pelle at Southampton - looks like a woman. Darren Fletcher - never rated him and he shits himself. Not that the latter is his fault. It's amusing though. Brad Guzan. Aaron Ramsey.

Good idea. Although you're obviously wrong about Ozil you cunt.

I'll have a go.

Ben Foster - crisp packet hands, seems irritating as well

Hutton - just fucking awful

Shawcross - can't pass a ball but mainly because i'm sick of hearing the cunt's name on here

Phil Jones - a symptom of Fergie going senile

Luke Shaw - most boring wonderkid ever

Gardner - nee talent shithouse

Carrick - shite

Fernando - crap but moreso it annoys me that Fernandinho (who is IMO excellent) gets stick simply by association

Milner - agree, never really rated him

Jerome - dreadful footballer that somehow keeps getting a PL gig

Rooney - been beyond shite for about 2 years now

Jaaskelainen - shite and interested in nothing but time wasting

Joey O'Brien - beyond shite

P. Jones - absolute carthorse

Olson - the fauxest hardman going.

Richardson - overt God botherer

Nasri - obvious, shame Yanga-Mbiwa didn't end his career

Ramires - sums up everything wrong currently with Brazilian football, total snide cunt too

Allen - fucking pointless

Firmino - looks like a total cunt

Walters - is a total cunt

Agbonlahor - looks like he has severe learning disabilities and has not once improved

Left out Mackems where possible. Be easier to name an XI of players I don't dislike in some way given the paucity of them.

Hart

Walker

Jones Baker at Villa

Koscielny

Clichy

Navas

Westwood

Henderson

Milner

Oscar

Giroud

Honorable mentions/ subs

Pantillimon

Coates

Brown

O'Shea

Kaboul

Johnson

Cattermole

Rodwell

Larsson

Fletcher

Borini

Hart

Walker

Jones Baker at Villa

Koscielny

Clichy

Navas

Westwood

Henderson

Milner

Oscar

Giroud

Honorable mentions/ subs

Pantillimon

Coates

Brown

O'Shea

Kaboul

Johnson

Cattermole

Rodwell

Larsson

Fletcher

Borini

Bantz

Ramires - sums up everything wrong currently with Brazilian football, total snide cunt too

Agbonlahor - looks like he has severe learning disabilities and has not once improved

Left out Mackems where possible. Be easier to name an XI of players I don't dislike in some way given the paucity of them.

#

Good selection, agree with pretty much all of these. :rose:

Pretty blatant "I hate retards" statement. I'd have expected that more from some asshole like Branko.

Maddest thing about Agbonlahor is that Villa seem to have no intention of replacing or upgrading on him. They play him over that highly rated kid from Barca they bought.

Dunno what it is with shite Anglo-Nigerian strikers hanging around at their hometown clubs for far too long. At least Everton had the sense to punt Anichebe I guess.