Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Agreed, but he must have knew there was a high chance he'd end up getting into bother by wearing it in a pub.

I imagine he wanted the attention, not realising that he could be arrested for it.

Which is ridiculous.

Correct.

is it any surprise?

http://i.imgur.com/5awzWGt.png

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36413941

He told Sky Sports: "I think I'm technically unemployed, so any managers hit me up on the WhatsApp and get me a job."

[emoji38]

I refuse to believe Akinfenwa is only 16 stone. :lol:

That is just intelligent defending and a good understanding of the rules. You are only allowed to perform the act once, anyway, so if referees apply the rules properly, it really should not be an issue.

You've misunderstood the point.  I'm clear on the fact that according to the rules it's only a yellow card.

But in the spirit of the game - those should be reds imo and the rules should be updated for it. 

Btw if red was the punishment or he was already on a yellow, I'm certain Ramos commits the foul anyway.  Partly because he's Ramos but it's STILL a worthwhile red to take.    Last minute of extra time.  The fact he stays on the pitch is simply a double win. 

I didn't misunderstand you. I just disagree with every single aspect of the point you are trying to make.

We do now live in a society that gets you arrested for saying something nasty !!

As unpleasant as that t-shirt is, it's just ridiculous he got arrested. It'll be thought crime next, or for just giving someone a dirty look, it's insane.

It's a slippery slope.  Before we know it you'll be allowed to marry your dog.

We do now live in a society that gets you arrested for saying something nasty !!

As unpleasant as that t-shirt is, it's just ridiculous he got arrested. It'll be thought crime next, or for just giving someone a dirty look, it's insane.

It's a slippery slope.  Before we know it you'll be allowed to marry your dog.

Delima likes this.