Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

State of this pitch :lol:

:lol: WTF?!

Just read they finished the game, playing in that!!  Madness.

They stopped the game for two hours and had staff brushing the water off. I think it's an artificial pitch too which would make it much easier to clear.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36413941

He told Sky Sports: "I think I'm technically unemployed, so any managers hit me up on the WhatsApp and get me a job."

[emoji38]

I refuse to believe Akinfenwa is only 16 stone. [emoji38]

That is just intelligent defending and a good understanding of the rules. You are only allowed to perform the act once, anyway, so if referees apply the rules properly, it really should not be an issue.

You've misunderstood the point.  I'm clear on the fact that according to the rules it's only a yellow card.

But in the spirit of the game - those should be reds imo and the rules should be updated for it. 

Btw if red was the punishment or he was already on a yellow, I'm certain Ramos commits the foul anyway.  Partly because he's Ramos but it's STILL a worthwhile red to take.    Last minute of extra time.  The fact he stays on the pitch is simply a double win. 

I didn't misunderstand you. I just disagree with every single aspect of the point you are trying to make.

I'm 14 and he's like 4x the width of me [emoji38]

Watching soccer aid. They're getting off the bus and I can't tell whether the young girls are screaming for Sam allardyce of Louis Tomlinson. Kirsty Gallagher is smoking hawt.

What time does the game start?

Watching soccer aid. They're getting off the bus and I can't tell whether the young girls are screaming for Sam allardyce of Louis Tomlinson. Kirsty Gallagher is smoking hawt.

What time does the game start?

8pm. My Soccer Aid thread got merged into the Other Games Today thread (it was obviously causing a problem by being in it's own thread).

Guest chopey

Does anyone have that video from a couple of years ago about the loudest fan in football, I think he supported Jarrow roofing and his trademark was to just randomly shout "FOOOOOTTBAAAAAAALLL". it was absolutely hilarious.

Clicked on the Premiership one and immediately realised I didn't give a fuck.

Clicked on the Championship one and realised a fair few teams in the division have somehow managed to wipe the floor with us before getting relegated/in Cups :lol: Wigan, Fulham, Derby, Reading, Brighton, Birmingham

'I don't see the mags in the Prem League fixtures list' will be the inevitable mackems joke.

If that's true, fuck that we have Wigan away for a 1st game though it might be good getting them away out of the way quickly on a sunny August day rather than a cold December midweek.

Could see all 3 of our first games being on Sky tbh.

I don't care about the fixtures but I do think the PL is going to be brilliant theatre next season. The managers alone will be class to watch, then you might have Zlatan as well.

The kind of person who watches the PL for the 'theatre' and 'drama' needs a house brick in the face.

Guest chopey

I don't care about the fixtures but I do think the PL is going to be brilliant theatre next season. The managers alone will be class to watch, then you might have Zlatan as well.

The kind of person who watches the PL for the 'theatre' and 'drama' needs a house brick in the face.

Haters gota hate.

If thats correct then the first week of the premier league looks pretty bland.

Guest chopey

Last time we played Wigan at St Jame's their entire collection of fans were been watched over by 4 stewards and at half time one of them was sent away.