Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

BREAKING: @SpursOfficial to play @ChampionsLeague home fixtures Wembley next season #SSNHQ

Can't see that working out too well for them, everyone coming there will up there game significantly because it's such an iconic venue.

That doesn't make any sense. :lol:

Unless it's sarcasm about Wembo being iconic. I can't tell.

BREAKING: @SpursOfficial to play @ChampionsLeague home fixtures Wembley next season #SSNHQ

Can't see that working out too well for them, everyone coming there will up there game significantly because it's such an iconic venue.

That doesn't make any sense. [emoji38]

Unless it's sarcasm about Wembo being iconic. I can't tell.

It's what happened when Arsenal played there in the 90s so it is a fair point.

Batistuta's goal against Arsenal at Wembley in the Champions League :sweetjesus:

(it's on YouTube)

I don't think I've ever seen a Batistuta goal that wasn't either a completely unfair blastie or a class chip.

"Gabriel Batistuta: 5 Meters Free Kick" on YouTube.

Shit-quality video but all you need is the audio

Just been reading a piece on the Chronicle about Luuk De Jong explaining why in his view it didn't work out for him here (spoiler: he thinks he was played too deep, if you can possibly believe that). Decided to see what Pardew made of the move when we confirmed it.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140129/newcastle-complete-de-jong-capture_2281670_3644177

Newcastle United Director of Football, Joe Kinnear, said:

That fucking happened.

Guest neesy111

My main memory of him during that period is a picture of him (with Pardew and some others) in an airport in France.

Wasn't that for a meeting on Ashley's luxury boat in the med?  Ridiculous.

Finding it strange that the Will Grigg song is getting so much attention for being original and funny, yet our fans were singing it about Mitrovic way before Wigan fans, without any media attention at all. I realise that Mitro is rarely on fire but it sounds fits better than "Will Griggs's" anyway