Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjsTOD7WgAADTS7.jpg:large

I know within the rules of the game it's not a red card. But I think the rules should be changed to make these red card offences when done so blatantly as this. It's a great yellow card to get because.... it's s situation likely to develop into a goal scoring opportunity.

Arent the rules changing pretty much the opposite way for next season? :lol:  Even if Ramos was the "last man" it's only a yellow card?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjsTOD7WgAADTS7.jpg:large

I know within the rules of the game it's not a red card. But I think the rules should be changed to make these red card offences when done so blatantly as this. It's a great yellow card to get because.... it's s situation likely to develop into a goal scoring opportunity.

Arent the rules changing pretty much the opposite way for next season? :lol:  Even if Ramos was the "last man" it's only a yellow card?

Think that rule is just for pens.

That is just intelligent defending and a good understanding of the rules. You are only allowed to perform the act once, anyway, so if referees apply the rules properly, it really should not be an issue.

You've misunderstood the point.  I'm clear on the fact that according to the rules it's only a yellow card.

But in the spirit of the game - those should be reds imo and the rules should be updated for it. 

Btw if red was the punishment or he was already on a yellow, I'm certain Ramos commits the foul anyway.  Partly because he's Ramos but it's STILL a worthwhile red to take.    Last minute of extra time.  The fact he stays on the pitch is simply a double win. 

Agreed, but he must have knew there was a high chance he'd end up getting into bother by wearing it in a pub.

I imagine he wanted the attention, not realising that he could be arrested for it.

Agreed, but he must have knew there was a high chance he'd end up getting into bother by wearing it in a pub.

I imagine he wanted the attention, not realising that he could be arrested for it.

He certainly got the attention.

I do think he's a complete twat, but surely it's freedom of speech? I'm not sure where I stand on it.

Freedom of speech? :( Apparently this bloke has previous when it comes to pulling shit like this. Deserves all the hidings he will doubtlessly get. He's not right in the head.

Which is ridiculous.

We do now live in a society that gets you arrested for saying something nasty !!

As unpleasant as that t-shirt is, it's just ridiculous he got arrested. It'll be thought crime next, or for just giving someone a dirty look, it's insane.