Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Don't watch Barca every week so won't claim that this to be an absolute fact but in the big games, which I have seen most of theirs, Suarez seems to be much more focused on just being a penalty box player than he was at Liverpool. Obviously this is because they have loads of other class players so they don't need him everywhere like Liverpool did but I still think Messi is the main man there, especially when he drops into midfield to play passes like the one to Alba at the weekend, even though he probably hasn't been as explosive going forward since January or so

Suarez is definitely a strong candidate.

I think Vardy could really be considered when you look at what Leicester did. He's even transferring it over on England duty.

Nah, he really couldn't.

Suarez has been far and away the best player in the world this season and it's not even up for debate.  The best number 9 since Ronaldo, imo.

Guest firetotheworks

:thup:

He's a complete prick of course and I think that understandably taints peoples opinions on him, but when you forget about that and just watch, especially this season, you're just thinking about how much of a brilliant player he is.

Who do you guys thing has been the player of the season this year all across all leagues? I genuinly can't think of one. I don't think it has been Messi or Ronaldo, though.

Colback

Suarez is definitely a strong candidate.

I think Vardy could really be considered when you look at what Leicester did. He's even transferring it over on England duty.

Nah, he really couldn't.

Suarez has been far and away the best player in the world this season and it's not even up for debate.  The best number 9 since Ronaldo, imo.

It's crazy how well he played the last 5-6 months. If you think about how Neymar was dominating while Messi was out, it didn't take long for him to become the third guy on that team. In terms of the original question it's Suarez until now, but that can change if Messi or CRonaldo wins the CL/Euros/Copa America as well as how they do for the first months of next season.