Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

With regards to Beckham, I have nothing but respect for the man. Love or hate him, he has and still is a great ambassador for football/sport. That right foot of his was one of the best imho. His celebrity status may have got in the way at times but you could never fault his commitment on the pitch. Happy retirement Becks.

Guest Roger Kint

Wigan winger Callum McManaman has been ruled out for three months with an ankle injury and will miss this summer's U21 Euros. #wafc #engu21s

Tragic news  :whistle:

Guest Roger Kint

Did you know Dave Whealen broke his leg inthe 1960 FA Cup final?

Was a young Welshman that did it wasnt it?

Edit: Yes i know you were being sarcastic  :lol:

It's a pity about Callum McManaman. He's just not that type of player.

Guest Roger Kint

It's a pity about Callum McManaman. He's just not that type of player.

Wonder if his ankle broke 'clean as a whistle'

I know you shouldn't laugh at players getting injured, but..... :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

I know you shouldn't laugh at players getting injured, but..... :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

That's slightly hypnotizing...

Wow. Poor lad. Couldn't have happened to a nicer young, up and coming player with a fantastic career ahead of him.

I hope it snaps clean as a whistle in every come back match he has. And Whelan feels it vicariously.

Two well-known (but awful) Spanish pundits came to blows over José Mourinho the other day :lol:

There's no video of the incident but one of them (the Pro-Mou one) is sporting a black eye ever since. This league is going to be so much less entertaining once Mou leaves.

Glenn Whelan put a pigs head in Kenwyne Jones' locker as a prank. Kenwyne stormed out when he saw it and smashed Glenn Whelans windscreen.  :lol:

He's Muslim I reckon then? Very insensitive of Whelan if so.