Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Sky sports have agreed a 3 year deal with the Chinese super league, first match is on Saturday.

I imagine loads of people will have a massive interest in that :rolleyes:

What would the UK KO times be if they are televising them?

Sky sports have agreed a 3 year deal with the Chinese super league, first match is on Saturday.

This Saturday's game is a 12:35pm KO.

Can't imagine they'd get any interest in that time slot once the English football season kicks off.

This Saturday's game is a 12:35pm KO.

Can't imagine they'd get any interest in that time slot once the English football season kicks off.

:thup: I thought as much. Bit daft.

Saturday's is about midday. Loads of MLS games are midnight or later. There will be people who watch it. I keep an eye out for Toronto FC games when they are on.

My mate who lives there reckons it'll be part of their long game to hold the WC without people kicking off. Slowly building the brand of Chinese football in key markets.

My mate who lives there reckons it'll be part of their long game to hold the WC without people kicking off. Slowly building the brand of Chinese football in key markets.

Fucking hope not. Canada have been building their bid for ages and the sport is taking off rather well over there.

Aye Canada or nowhere for 2026.

It will be either Canada or China, but China will throw more money at it where as Canada's bid will be with the future of the sport growing in mind and catering to demand I.E. no mega stadiums that will have no purpose after the World Cup. Money will exchange hands and China will build mega stadium that will host crowds of only hundreds after the World Cup.

f***ing hope not. Canada have been building their bid for ages and the sport is taking off rather well over there.

Apart from the massive amount of match-fixing that goes on.