Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest neesy111

Bellamy should have had 5 that game himself. :lol:

First 15-20 mins of the 2nd half we should had been 3-4 in front and then we shat ourselves soon as they made it 2-1.

"Providing Newcastle sell their leading stars as expected (and Villa hang on to Ayew), he would surely be the most gifted footballer in the Championship this season."

Found that in the Birmingham Mail. Personally think we have about at least 4 or 5 players better than Ayew.

We ruined Poch's summer

CowckSDWcAE78eK.jpg

That's brilliant/perfectly understandable tbh. :lol:

You couldn't be too pissed with them as they'd been quality for him for 99% of the season so you have to end with "thanks for all your hard work and have a great summer mate" after you get beasted 5-1 off a relegated side and humiliatingly slip below your local archrivals. Again. :lol:

Ian Holloway's predicted table

http://e1.365dm.com/16/07/16-9/20/championship-efl-ian-holloway-english-football-league_3755409.jpg?20160731150631

Villa 16th ???

Thought Brentford had pots of cash too, would expect them to be challenging for the playoffs at least.

ew Wolves manager Walter Zenga insists the Championship club are regarded as "one of the biggest" by football supporters in Italy.

Former Italy goalkeeper Zenga was confirmed as Wolves boss less than 12 hours after new owners the Fosun International group announced they had sacked Kenny Jackett.

“Why not? Wolves are one of the biggest teams for us in Italy. The football is passionate," he said about taking the job at Molineux.

“This club all the time is in our mind. Even though the club play only one time against an Italian club. It is a very, very important club. :lol:

"I have had a lot of messages from my friends and discovered they are Wolves fans. I am proud for me to be here. This is an amazing club. I will give my best to give this heart to this club.”