Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Was taking the piss there like :lol:

I got it :lol:

You are now going straight in at number 2 on my list of N-O anti-Irish posters :lol:

I named my son Ciaran in recognition of our Scots Irish heritage :lol:

Fair enough, his passport is Chinese but still.

:naughty:

:lol: Fuck I'm hyped.

Some great crosses and free kicks there. Crying out for a decent free kick taker this season, any idea who'll step up? Can't be doing with Colback taking many, if any. Perez seems decent,  but not a patch on 'Over the wall'.

:lol: Fuck I'm hyped.

Some great crosses and free kicks there. Crying out for a free kick taker this season, any idea who'll step up? Can't be doing with Colback taking many, if any. Perez seems decent,  but not a patch on 'Over the wall'.

His weren't that good either.

:lol: f*** I'm hyped.

Some great crosses and free kicks there. Crying out for a free kick taker this season, any idea who'll step up? Can't be doing with Colback taking many, if any. Perez seems decent,  but not a patch on 'Over the wall'.

His weren't that good either.

By the way, watching that video...I remember prior to Duff scoring I was scared out of my mind on how the season would shape off because we had that terrible preseason and etc. Then the next match Shola took the piss with those headers and the rest was fun as fuck!

The Reading match :thup: Once I saw Shola take the p*ss I knew we'd be fine.

Watching Harewood bumble in a few goals there is hilarious :lol:

Man if we get rolling again....my god it will be fun!