Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Surprised this didn't make it in [emoji38]

“It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us. They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful." After they got beat 2-0 by Sunderland

Best of the lot IMO

To be fair the article that led me to the quotes does use that quote http://www.football365.com/news/quote-unquote-brendan-rodgers-builds-an-aircraft

It's an amazing Rodgerism.

9. “I always say a squad is like a good meal. I’m not a great cook, but a good meal takes a wee bit of time. But also, to offer a good meal you need good ingredients.”

What the actual fuck is he going on about?  :lol:

7. “I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.”

:anguish: :puke:

1. “My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study and that’s been my biggest influence.”

That is pure Brent  :lol: definitely sounds like something Pardew would say, and all.

9. “I always say a squad is like a good meal. I’m not a great cook, but a good meal takes a wee bit of time. But also, to offer a good meal you need good ingredients.”

What the actual fuck is he going on about?  :lol:

That one kind of makes sense.  There's a world of difference between fresh and frozen for example.

Anthony MarshallVerified account ‏@antmarshallNUFC  53m53 minutes ago

I will leave #NUFC with a heavy heart but incredibly excited about my new challenge as Head of Media and Communications at @afcbournemouth.

Guest firetotheworks

They have a point, but as usual it's 2+2=5 imo. I reckon it's more to do with Bake Off being a fad. Match of the Day's forever.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm finding this whole Bake Off controversy really fascinating, tbh. Much more than the actual show itself that's for sure.

They did Yorkshire puddings yesterday so I was hooked tbh. The more savoury the better.

Society is fucked.  There's nowt more boring than waiting for food never mind having to watch it being bastard cooked.  Companies have cash to hoy away and in the likes of the BBC's eyes, free cash provided by mugs like us for that the illegal licence fee, so win win for them.