The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Chris Walker ‏@chris_walker85_ 3m

@cm_macca would not want you at aston villa fc ! #JusticeForHaidara

Chris Walker ‏@chris_walker85_ 6m

@cm_macca also you shity arse mug its players like you that give the game a bad rep #JusticeForHaidara

Fair play to this Villa fan. :)

@cm_macca also you shity arse mug its players like you that give the game a bad rep #JusticeForHaidara

Have to say, I'd have him, he's a very promising player.

Although I do have a problem with his face. He looks like a scrote.

Guest neesy111

If Chelsea draw 0-0 against Everton and Arsenal beat us 2-1, there'll be a one off playoff match for 3rd place :lol:

Get in, hope it happens.

The bottom half of the table has been insane this season.

I just read that, should you not beat Arsenal, Stoke draw with Soton, Fulham not win at Swansea, Man City beat Norwich, and we beat Wigan this weekend, we will finish 11th.

There are loads of utterly mental combinations of results you can throw together which are actually quite realistic, and lead to some very surprising league placings.

Have to say, I'd have him, he's a very promising player.

Although I do have a problem with his face. He looks like a scrote.

Got the constant Steven Gerrard furrowed brow thing going on.

3 good clubs to drop in my opinion, I won't miss any of them.

:clap:

Reading I'm apathetic about, never had a reason to hate them.

But fuck Wigan and fuck QPR.

A season after losing Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves too, another three clubs I give no shits about. Too bad Hull are back up.

3 good clubs to drop in my opinion, I won't miss any of them.

:clap:

Reading I'm apathetic about, never had a reason to hate them.

But fuck Wigan and fuck QPR.

A season after losing Bolton, Blackburn and Wolves too, another three clubs I give no shits about. Too bad Hull are back up.

I've got respect for Bolton simply for sticking by Stu Holden through the last two seasons. Hull can come up and turn right back around as far as I'm concerned.  Between Cardiff and Watford/Crystal Palace, nice to see some fresh blood.

Genuinely can't believe that people on Twitter want McManaman. He's patently not very good but an unknown quantity. Has had a few stand out games, but he is the next Mclean. Total over hyped dross

He's obviously not very good but he's just bossed the FA Cup final against some of the best players in the league and outshining pretty much everyone else on the pitch?

The McClean comparisons are also lazy. McManaman has shown the ability to beat his man, signalling an immediate upgrade on McClean.

He'll of course get the English treatment of being overhyped and his ability exaggerated, but there's no doubt he's got plenty of talent.

Just seen that Arsenal have only conceded 1 goal in open play since Spurs defeat which was March 3rd.

That is very impressive for a team that everyone says need defenders.

Wenger is a genius.

Just had a look on a few Wigan forums, non of them give a shit about being relegated. They seem to be hanging on to tha fact they won the FA cup, rather then think about relegation.

Just had a look on a few Wigan forums, non of them give a shit about being relegated. They seem to be hanging on to tha fact they won the FA cup, rather then think about relegation.

Well they should be filled with loads of confidence heading into Europa. Sure to do well... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be shocked if they perform surprisingly well in Europe. Their style lends itself to the continent.

Well they should be filled with loads of confidence heading into Europa. Sure to do well... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be shocked if they perform surprisingly well in Europe. Their style lends itself to the continent.

There could be some serious changes at Wigan over the summer, guess that's the worry. Will they be the same club next season?

Just had a look on a few Wigan forums, non of them give a s*** about being relegated. They seem to be hanging on to tha fact they won the FA cup, rather then think about relegation.

There could be some serious changes at Wigan over the summer, guess that's the worry. Will they be the same club next season?

If Martinez is gone they'll need to strenghten that defense and try to keep the players. As it is now they'll be good enough for playoffs I'd think. QPR will probably win that league if they can keep players.