Steve Harper's Testimonial - Newcastle XI V Arsenal 19/05/2013 - 4pm KO (on Sky)

Fenham Mag

Guest palnese

God, I'm going to miss him. He's always been there. Got nowt but massive respect for Steve Harper.

So lads, given that I will be rooting for you this Sunday, and that I have witnessed the appalling agonies that you go through every week in the match threads, any coping strategies you can offer?

So lads, given that I will be rooting for you this Sunday, and that I have witnessed the appalling agonies that you go through every week in the match threads, any coping strategies you can offer?

Funny how Brummie and us were all stressed up til last weekend, now we can relax while you sweat for one match.

Enjoy.  :p

Guest icemanblue

Sweating over reaching the Champions League. I can count on no hands the amount of fucks I give.

Guest palnese

Harper

Debuchy

Taylor

Colo

MYM

Tiote

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Campbell

Gouffran

Cisse

Harpers: Alnwick, Anita, Ferguson, Marveaux, + a few more.

I think most people's coping strategy was hoping that Pardew would be sacked at the end of the season. You could try hoping for that too.

I think most people's coping strategy was hoping that Pardew would be sacked at the end of the season. You could try hoping for that too.

...but that would go against my team's interests, non? ;)

Guest Brazilianbob

I'd like to see Inman on the bench.  He seems to have goals in his locker and he might surprise arsenal if he gets on at some stage.

Yeah, drink.

Came across this :

Bad blood has existed since West Ham's victory in 2006 prompted Sol Campbell to escape from Highbury at half-time and Wenger's eardrums are still ringing from the moment Pardew allegedly bellowed 'Made in Britain' after Marlon Harewood grabbed a late winner last season.

:lol:

Yeah, drink.

A lot, don't hold back, get a funnel and stab it down your throat.

Had a dream last night we won this 4-3, some youngsters scored our third, he had a Greek name and I assumed it must have been an OG because I had never heard of him.