Pre-Season 2013/14

Fenham Mag

I like their club motto as well "Keep cigarettes away from the match". If that doesn't stir up feelings of passion in your players nothing will.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Firparkeaststand.jpg

I'm just glad we're not fecking off to Timbuktu again. Unfamiliar climates, Visa issues. Pre-season tours that take place a million miles away never work out for us. I just want us to do it properly and not have us starting the season blatantly unfit, again. We looked out of shape at home to Spurs and, taking into account the gazillion injuries, were never A1 throughout the entirety of the season.

I'm just glad we're not fecking off to Timbuktu again. Unfamiliar climates, Visa issues. Pre-season tours that take place a million miles away never work out for us. I just want us to do it properly and not have us starting the season blatantly unfit, again. We looked out of shape at home to Spurs and, taking into account the gazillion injuries, were never A1 throughout the entirety of the season.

Was reading on .com the other day that Cabaye played 18minutes of pre-season last year. One of our most important players. :lol:

Guest neesy111

The USA tour was the best one we've had in years in terms of fitness.

The USA tour was the best one we've had in years in terms of fitness.

It was also the best for leaving behind one of our most important players whilst he had to bounce to and from Africa to sort out his Visa issues. :razz:

Was reading on .com the other day that Cabaye played 18minutes of pre-season last year. One of our most important players. :lol:

Dispute over an unpaid dental bill. Vintage NUFC.