RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

It's another desperate time, and I've just caught up with his interview on TS this morning. Suffice to say I won't be putting any more cash into Newcastle - only got to a couple of home games last season, but I still bought from the club shop for me and the bairn. Won't be doing that any more. Also cancelled my Sky Sports subs a few weeks ago and that looks to be a good choice. I will make do with 'other means' next season.

Ashley still intent on ripping the heart and soul out of Newcastle United - and the appointment of this clown is the latest 'masterstroke'. I mean, why appoint him?

#stayoutandshoutkinneraout

Wait, wouldn't that just be shouting 'Kinnear out' in our own homes? :lol: :razz:

:lol: Might piss my neighbours off a bit.

:lol: upto you as long as it keeps you out of the stadium

JOHNO ‏@davidaj09 14h

@legsidelizzy i worked with him at #nffc i thought he had won the European Cup 6 times & the PL 13 times. He talked about himself 24/7 #JK

:anguish:

Well that can't be true. Joe doesn't have an ego.

Graeme Swann‏@Swannyg6615m

Personally I like Joe Kinnear. He's like the mad uncle who turns up at Christmas and teaches swear words to the kids

He can fuck off as well. Plastic mag if ever there was one.

In the process of cancelling all ties to the club (emails/DD etc) - have emailed the following.

Reason: Another shocking decision by the club in hiring Joe Kinnear again.  The club continues to go backwards.  It was bad enough not sacking Pardew after last season - this is the final straw.  His rant on Talk Sport yesterday was a complete embarrassment to the club and the fans.  Totally ill thought out and shocking at the same time, for the rest of the football world no doubt hilarious.  How any new players will want to sign for Newcastle under these two is beyond me, never mind retain the talent players we have (although that talent will never shine under the current tactically inept management).

I've cancelled my season ticket, they can keep the 3 payments they got on Friday and piss off for all I care.

:(

Don't blame you at all, unfortunately its the only way of getting this cancer out of our club..

Guest neesy111

Monty The Magpie ‏@MontyTheMag 32s

On a brighter note I will be at every home game to cheer up the fans! #MontyLovesTheFans #NUFC @nufcfans

:lol:

Stephen Harper ‏@steveharper37 4h

Just listened to the amazing interview that you're all tweeting about from last night....#canspeakopenlyonapril1sorryjuly1

Retweeted by Tom Kelk

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Guest Roger Kint

Stephen Harper ‏@steveharper37 4h

Just listened to the amazing interview that you're all tweeting about from last night....#canspeakopenlyonapril1sorryjuly1

Retweeted by Tom Kelk

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

He had to update that a few hours ago, seems he got abuse all morning over it.

Insanity. Listened to the shambles last night and I'm still lost for words. The worst is yet to come - Pardew's tolerant bullshit about the valuable experience Joe brings.. the players with any sort of ambition fucking off as soon as they return from holiday, the fans (rightfully) abandoning the club, meltdown on the pitch and ultimately relegation. I think it'd be better for me if I abandon English football and find myself some other hobby that doesn't make me lose sleep.