RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Stuart Pearce leaves U21 post

:scared:

Can someone name me a current good English manager? I genuinely cannot name a single one.

The English managers in the PL next season: Pardew, Allardyce, Bruce, Holloway.

:yao:

Can someone name me a current good English manager? I genuinely cannot name a single one.

Thanks. Out of that list I think I would only be able to really tolerate Holloway, and he's a mad bastard himself too.

Fucking hell.

Thanks. Out of that list I think I would only be able to really tolerate Holloway, and he's a mad bastard himself too.

Even in the Championship it's hard to find a decent English manager. You could make a case for 'Arry, Adkins, and Eddie Howe I guess.

:(

Due to life I have recently been able to get to Newcastle more often than when I was a student both in terms of finacial and work related reasons.

I love the city, so I guess I have to find other things to do and spend money on when I travel there until this ends.

Now the sheer disbelief and initial fury has dissipated (a bit), I'm just feeling very sad today.

The club isn't something we just follow - we all absolutely cherish it. It's deeply upsetting watching it being turned into a complete and utter joke.

Now the sheer disbelief and initial fury has dissipated (a bit), I'm just feeling very sad today.

The club isn't something we just follow - we all absolutely cherish it. It's deeply upsetting watching it being turned into a complete and utter joke.

Same really, just trying to agonise over whether I'll actually go to any games next season.

I'm with you on this. Mike Ashley has figured out a way to take us further into lows I didn't even think were imaginable.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

#nufc have held talks to appoint a new director of football

This all started so innocently 2 days ago. Out of the blue...2 days and 145 pages of tears later... :lol:

Pearce is a shoo-in if/when Pardew goes IMO. That's if super Joe doesn't take the job.

If they are the options, I would do anything to get Stuart Pearce.

tbqh,

http://img.pandawhale.com/53239-seinfeld-gif-Tsbh.gif

Pearce is a shoo-in if/when Pardew goes IMO. That's if super Joe doesn't take the job.

If they are the options, I would do anything to get Stuart Pearce.

:lol: :lol: Jesus wept tears of blood.

Pearce? How come?

a. He's available for free.

b. He's English.

c. He's from London.

d. See a.

Guest icemanblue

You'll have to explain who Stuart Pearce is first, Ian. Also, what happened in Kinnear's first stint, too.