RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest Bert Shaft

Seriously thought how does ashley top this? It's going to be difficult to beat

Dennis Wise  :frantic:

This shit just gets better and better. I'm overjoyed that I am paying over five hundred quid when I can't really afford it to watch these bunch of complete fuckwits rip our club to shreds this season.  :sad:

Cancel it, don't give them any more money.

this is the only course of action left now really

wonder why ashley isn't trying to sell the club though?  you'd imagine someone would be interested with all the TV money floating about and how he's got the club running well financially...how much were fulham just bought for btw?  could he get his 250m back for us?  can't see why not myself like...

Wish I could bring myself to actually go and cancel it. Sadly, I am a Newcastle fan,  I go to matches, this is what I do.

Guest Alexinho

Hello, my name is Alex and i am a Newcastlefan...

Soon to be member of Anonymous NUFC-fan (ANF)

I might start watching East enders again. Watching a bunch of cockney c***s makes me feel sick but at least it only lasts half an hour.

I still haven't seen a single minute of a single episode and never will.

I'm not going to try and work out how long I've been watching Newcastle, in all of that time I can't remember ever feeling more negative about and towards the club.

Things didn't even seem as bad when we were in danger of going down into the 3rd division as they do now.

This is well and truly a fucking farcical appointment.

What a shit sandwich of a club. The hiring of Kinnear was the nail in the coffin for me, but this is just Ashley taking a huge, steaming shit onto the lid of the coffin, before it's winched into the ground.

Fucking cunts, I hate them all.