RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Can ima

gine Ashley (Father Ted) & Pardew (Dougal) trying to get that out of him all week knowing he'd be on TV. Hidden all the drink and taught him some phrases to say. "That would be an ecumenical matter."

oh man, I miss that show.

Aye, it was brilliant.

the kick Bishop Brennan in the arse one was the greatest tv episode in human history.

Guest bimpy474

Can ima

gine Ashley (Father Ted) & Pardew (Dougal) trying to get that out of him all week knowing he'd be on TV. Hidden all the drink and taught him some phrases to say. "That would be an ecumenical matter."

oh man, I miss that show.

Aye, it was brilliant.

the kick Bishop Brennan in the arse one was the greatest tv episode in human history.

I was actually just thinking that  :laugh:. That one and the one where Dougal was supposed to be quiet because one of the bishop who came round had a dodgy ticker. Dougal suddenly screams out, Aliens is on after the news :lol:

;D Another classic is the Speed parody, but I will never get over that photo that Dougal had blown up in the kick Bishop Brennan one.

http://thevirginauthor.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/kicking-bishop-brennan-up-the-arse.jpg

:lol: "First thing in the morning, I want 200 copies for all my friends... and one for myself blown up, ten-by-ten."

The sheep episode was my favourite, the random bloke in the crowd shouting "fucking hell" when Ted's exposing the farmer at the end; The priest running the show saying "well well well, what a pretty picture father Crilly has painted. How dare you bring shame on this celebration of sheep!" :lol:

The sheep episode was my favourite, the random bloke in the crowd shouting "fucking hell" when Ted's exposing the farmer at the end; The priest running the show saying "well well well, what a pretty picture father Crilly has painted. How dare you bring shame on this celebration of sheep!" :lol:

Chirpy Burpy Cheap Sheep. My personal favourite.

Ahh - the one where they think Ted is a massive racist (is that the xmas special?)

Nah, first episode of series 3. Another great one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvbMYWjhEDY

:laugh: