RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

What worries me most, is that if pards is sacked in the next year or so, we all know this clown will be his instant replacement. Plus he is so well in with dekka and ashley he would probably get the job permanantly... :scared: :scared:

Is all this real? Sounds to be just about the most embarrassingly unprofessional thing I've ever known associated with the club.

Ashley fucking hates us, I don't care what anyone says. The cunt hates us, this is nothing but sheer spite.

Why now, though? What has provoked this, after seemingly turning a corner?

This is what I don't understand. It seemed like he had ridden out the worst time and decided to give Pardew another go. Which was arguable but fair enough. The only thing that was working was the recruitment of players. Literally no fucking reason or explanation for this.

Has there been a more inappropriate representative of NUFC in public?

I thought we'd got past this shite?

Why would you want someone like this representing your business in any way?

Don't get it.

Is all this real? Sounds to be just about the most embarrassingly unprofessional thing I've ever known associated with the club.

Ashley fucking hates us, I don't care what anyone says. The cunt hates us, this is nothing but sheer spite.

I'm not sure if this is the case or if he is just really incredibly fucking stupid. I know he's got that sports direct shite but some people get lucky in life. It must be one or the other anyway?

Guest neesy111

DAVID JONES ‏@DavidJonesSky 3m

Most remarkable thing about Joe Kinnear is actually his honesty and openness - unheard of in modern football. Newcastle won't like it.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Guest bimpy474

Well i'm looking forward to him telling us about our new signings.

Puppy Enema Orangutan and Doogie Howser Taxidermist.

The thread titles :lol:

DAVID JONES ‏@DavidJonesSky 3m

Most remarkable thing about Joe Kinnear is actually his honesty and openness - unheard of in modern football. Newcastle won't like it.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Has he actually been told to go on the wind-up?  It actually sounds like Ashley's seen people taking the piss over stuff like Charles Insomnia, his delusions, poor memory, muddled metaphors etc and told him to go out and make people fucking hate him.

Has there been a more inappropriate representative of NUFC in public?

It bought we'd got past this shite?

Why would you want someone like this representing your business in any way?

Don't get it.

He's not representing his business, not his real one anyway. I doubt he'd pay any buffoons to run Sports Direct.