RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

I'm also wondering if the club has told JFK that he is allowed to do all these interviews before they announce it (presuming they are making an announcement), or if he's just doing it because he fancies it.

Maybe he really has lost his marbles and he's imagining the whole thing. Wishful thinking on my part there of course. Can only think the club haven't commented because they simply cannot come up with any justifiable explanation for the appointment.

Guest WashyGeordie

I'm also wondering if the club has told JFK that he is allowed to do all these interviews before they announce it (presuming they are making an announcement), or if he's just doing it because he fancies it.

There's actually still hope the club can still turn around and say "the club haven't actually appointed Kinnear as a DoF" (how funny/awkward if they do!)

They're being really really quiet with it and all were going off is what Kinnear reckons. He did also think he was going to get the managers job when Hughton was sacked...

Guest WashyGeordie

Hoping this is just a cry for help to be honest. No way we've actually brought him back.

He needs to be sectioned if he doesn't actually get appointed!

"Sooooooooooo, Joe . . . oh gosh, um, this is awkward. You know when I was saying 'oh yeah, we'd totally have you back as director of football?' [stifled laugh.] Yeah, about that. I mean I totally though you got that it was a joke and were just playing along. Oh man. Yeahhhhhhh . . . So there's really no way we can actually do that. Yeah. Really sorry man."

"We've just looked in your car Joe and we've found loads of drugs. Like fucking LOADS of drugs. Just mountains and mountains of drugs."

http://i1.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article4037137.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/ec0106p11wynyard1-4037137.jpg

Oh my fucking word. He is fuckin nuts. I'm not even mad.. I'm impressed.

Can see him sacked before he starts at this rate, what a lunatic, he is a one man wrecking crew. Genius move, see kinnear over to negotiate fees, they will give us what we want to get rid of him.

This is the biggest farce yet from Ashely. Fuck me.

"We've just looked in your car Joe and we've found loads of drugs. Like f***ing LOADS of drugs. Just mountains and mountains of drugs."

I might write some more 'Steve Kean: the eccie chronicles' but with Joe Kinnear and his obvious meth use.

"Joe, we need to talk to you about transfers"

"Argh fuck am pure buzzin oan meth man"

"Joe please we are really worried about your meth use"

"Fuck off man am fine leave us alone"

It basically writes itself.

I don't know what's funnier, the string of mispronunciations or the rat-a-tat of bare faced lies he came out with. I think the highlight was probably his claim that he bought Tim Krul.

How does Ashley not see what 99.999% of the population see. He mustn't want to sabotage the club, he's brought in Debuchy and Mbiwa on fairly large fees. it's all just baffling. Anyone person on this board could do a better job at director of football than that senile old cunt. Signing a goal scorer won't change our results, it's the supply and tactics that need changed first and foremost. A striker IS needed, but signing just a striker and changing nothing else won't see a change in results. The problem is Pardew, the senile dinosaur and fat cunt ash don't see any of this. Graham Carr must be scratching his head thinking, "what is going on here?!" Our only hope is that Carr can somehow manipulate Kinnear into his philosophy and recommended signings, otherwise we are fucked.