RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

Cortese in?

:lol:

:lol: I know, let me dream Ian, let me live!!

With that fella who Pardew did the dirty on as first team coach.

I heard today that Pards also did the hipperdy dipperdy with a Wham players wife as well.

Nobody will be coming in, we don't need anyone till the summer anyway. I'm now convinced Ashley will sell in the summer but it will be a lot easier with JFK out and as many season tickets sold as possible.

Remember Ashleys original plan was to buy us and then flip us for a profit.

Nobody will be coming in, we don't need anyone till the summer anyway. I'm now convinced Ashley will sell in the summer but it will be a lot easier with JFK out and as many season tickets sold as possible.

Remember Ashleys original plan was to buy us and then flip us for a profit.

I wonder who it was who wanted to buy the club off him and why they didn't just buy the club themselves instead of getting Ashley to buy the club then sell it on. It doesn't make much sense.

@milesSI

Lots of Newcastle fans looking forward to the #FM14 data update now Kinnear has gone (yes, we'll change it in time & no, no date set yet.)

A transfer budget.  :lol:

Change it in time  :D I'm pretty sure that code takes a whole lot of 5 seconds to change

Cortese in?

I heard today that Pards also did the hipperdy dipperdy with a Wham players wife as well.

:giggs: :giggs: :giggs:

I knew Giggsy was filth but I didn't know he was at WHU.

This is simply on the back of the season ticket cancellations gents. Ashley's arse has dropped out, I reckon, and he's done the cheapest thing he can to try to resolve the problem.

Resigned my arse.

Still: GET IN!

Cortese in?

That leaves Andrew Ridgeley

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140203/club-statement-joe-kinnear_2281670_3652469

Newcastle United can confirm that Joe Kinnear has this evening resigned from his position as Director of Football with immediate effect.

The Club will be making no further comment.

well f*** me.

Their contempt of us knows no bounds does it.

There is no more to say - the wording of that notice from the club means he's been sacked.

:lol: Why would you resign from a job where you get paid to do fuck all?

This is a good question. Ideally the answer would be that Ashley was actually expecting a couple of signings. Or at least that someone has convinced him he might need some in the future.

"Mirror Football can announce that, after much deliberation, we will NOT be retiring the nicknames "BEN AFREE" or "DONER" on Twitter.

"Following the announcement that Joe Kinnear had quit as Newcastle's director of football, the staff of Mirror Football were inconsolable.

"We discussed for hours (actually three minutes) the possibility of retiring the Mirror Football nicknames "BEN AFREE" and "DONER" in honour of Kinnear's legacy at Newcastle United.

"But it was decided, eventually, that his legacy would be best served by keeping the nicknames in place, as a permanent and constant reminder of his hard work at the club.

"During his time as Newcastle's director of football, Joe Kinnear spent a whopping £0, and for that we will always consider him a hero.

"It is well know that he won the Mirror's Manager of the Year award in 1997, we only wish we could have given him the Mirror's Director of Football of the Year award in 2014."

Guest bimpy474

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140203/club-statement-joe-kinnear_2281670_3652469

Newcastle United can confirm that Joe Kinnear has this evening resigned from his position as Director of Football with immediate effect.

The Club will be making no further comment.

well f*** me.

Their contempt of us knows no bounds does it.

There is no more to say - the wording of that notice from the club means he's been sacked.

Eh, how about why, how about what happens now. How about telling us something more than just ignoring us as per usual.