Sunderland

Nobody

f*** me you'd think they were in the final of the FA cup the way some of them are going on about this Barclays Asia Trophy, it's a two game competition you morons. Christ.

Better than last pre-season, already then.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLbtMuVKqurS5ipgIkM0QBvdrof-dRuhq-6YIEncCnGab_fPHsWg

:iamatwat:

f*** me you'd think they were in the final of the FA cup the way some of them are going on about this Barclays Asia Trophy, it's a two game competition you morons. Christ.

Always been the most excitable and bipolar of fans, following  what has become a boringly predictable sequence.

Ecstatic pre-season, depressed by Christmas and suicidal by Easter.

Aye. I'd agree to an extent. However I've realised that expecting shite in the first instance generally makes me happier as the season progresses.

Always been the most excitable and bipolar of fans, following  what has become a boringly predictable sequence.

Ecstatic pre-season, depressed by Christmas and suicidal by Easter.

Aye. I'd agree to an extent. However I've realised that expecting shite in the first instance generally makes me happier as the season progresses.

So often an optimistic pre-season turns into a shite season and vice versa. It's generally been like that for decades and very much for the last few seasons.

Using this warped logic we must nailed on for a cup or something this time :-)

Guest Bert Shaft

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/1.5892522.1374766756!/image/2499282943.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2499282943.jpg

:iamatwat:

Teams that overdo it during pre-season tend to falter after several months. So they'll be fit and fresh when the big clubs come to Sunderland but when the winnable games come along, they'll be knackered :lol: