Sunderland

Nobody

I posted on the site yesterday, outlining my grateful thanks for the marvellous gesture by Sunderland fans towards our two lost supporters in the MH17 incident.

Somehow, the post has disappeared but I would just like to thank all concerned for what has been a very moving display of NE solidarity by the Sunderland supporters involved.

Well done lads - we are rivals on Derby days which we both want to win - but you have been a credit to football.

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey  ·  4m

Fabio Borini's agent has told the Italian media that the forward will be turning down Sunderland's offer to fight for his place at Liverpool

--------------

If Wickham goes they're in huge trouble imo

Fabio Borini's agent has told the Italian media that the forward will be turning down Sunderland's offer to fight for his place at Liverpool

--------------

Big J's gonna DOUBLE his goal output from last season.

--------------

I never thought I'd see those words :)

Wickham still hasn't proved himself in the Premier League......In fact most of the time he's been dire :(

--------------

Wickham still hasn't proved himself in the Premier League......In fact most of the time he's been dire :(

Aye, but he's young and there's something to work with in the sense that he's shown glimpses. Surely?

--------------

Aye, but he's young and there's something to work with in the sense that he's shown glimpses. Surely?

I'm not convinced by him at all, some of his decision making is shocking.

--------------

Well you might not think he's been great but his goal scoring record last season was infinitely better than Borini.  I know that doesn't mean he's a better player, but goals are important and he scored 7 in 14 games (5 of those in the league), he undoubtedly played a very big part in keeping you up and as others have said he's still very young.

There has to be another Asamoah Gyan out there for them to spunk that 14m on, surely.

We don't want that man. Gyan pretty much kept them up the time he was there. Sick of one player and us keeping them up year on year. Just flush for fucks sake.

Someone over on RTG has put their current squad up

GK: Mannone, Pantillimon

RB: Jones

CB: Brown, O'Shea, Roberge, Diakite

LB:

CM: Larsson, Cattermole, Bridcutt, Ba, Gomez, N'Diaye, Cabral

RW/LW: Johnson, Giaccherini, Mavrias, Watmore

CF: Wickham, Altidore, Scocco, Fletcher, Graham

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/poyet-update-on-transfers.944967/page-3#ixzz38HQV41nD

Looks absolutely threadbare at the minute.

Guest Roger Kint

Someone over on RTG has put their current squad up

GK: Mannone, Pantillimon

RB: Jones

CB: Brown, O'Shea, Roberge, Diakite

LB:

CM: Larsson, Cattermole, Bridcutt, Ba, Gomez, N'Diaye, Cabral

RW/LW: Johnson, Giaccherini, Mavrias, Watmore

CF: Wickham, Altidore, Scocco, Fletcher, Graham

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/poyet-update-on-transfers.944967/page-3#ixzz38HQV41nD

Looks absolutely threadbare at the minute.

When you consider most of these are leaving too.......and some on here thought we were going to be fucked this summer?

Thats shocking tbf. Di Canio and that other Italian bloke bought some shite.

Poyet is a good coach but he's got a job on keeping that lot up.

Don't even see them buying their way out of trouble. Hull are showing what a club of that level should be doing with their recruitment... under Bruce too lerl.

Odd to cancel their pre-season plans. Even if it's to help with finalising signings, I'd still play the games abroad as they're going to have a problem now finding half decent quality opposition to face.