Sunderland

Nobody

Rodwell - ha ha ha ha!

'If I’d been playing regularly for the last two years, I believe I probably would have been up there as one of best players in the world,' he said.

'I certainly think I would have been playing at the World Cup. It’s just not worked out over the last two seasons and that’s why I am here at Sunderland now.'

Arrogant and deluded. Decent enough but no world beater.

Rodwell - ha ha ha ha!

'If I’d been playing regularly for the last two years, I believe I probably would have been up there as one of best players in the world,' he said.

'I certainly think I would have been playing at the World Cup. It’s just not worked out over the last two seasons and that’s why I am here at Sunderland now.'

:idiot2:

He sounds like Ben Arfa, I hope he doesn't turn out like him.

As for some of the goons on RTG, I've got most of them on ignore.

Rodwell - ha ha ha ha!

:idiot2:

He sounds like Ben Arfa, I hope he doesn't turn out like him.

As for some of the goons on RTG, I've got most of them on ignore.

Situations are completely different to be fair.

There's a good player in Rodwell imo, my Everton mate reckons he could have made (or could still I suppose) a great centre back one day. Sunderland's problem is it looks like they're going to be totally reliant on adam johnson for goals.

Rodwell - ha ha ha ha!

:spit:

Rodwell - ha ha ha ha!

'If I’d been playing regularly for the last two years, I believe I probably would have been up there as PA to the PA, to the PA of the big boss,' he said.

'I certainly think I would have been at least deputy shift supervisor at the Tesco's down the road. It’s just not worked out over the last two seasons and that’s why I am here at Sunderland now.'

Essentially what Rodwell has said: "my career is a bit f***ed up due to injury and not playing, hence why I'm at Sunderland."

Brilliant that bit man. Basically I'm here to try and be injury free for a bit then fuck off at the first opportunity and pretend Sunderland never happened

Bent thought it. Gyan thought it. Adam Johnson thought it.  I imagine even O'Neill thought it.

But Rodwell said it.

sunderland - the safety net when things don't quite work out.  ;D

There's a good player in Rodwell imo, my Everton mate reckons he could have made (or could still I suppose) a great centre back one day. Sunderland's problem is it looks like they're going to be totally reliant on adam johnson for goals.

Genuine question, but is Wickham injured/off then? Did I miss something?

Genuine question, but is Wickham injured/off then? Did I miss something?

Turned down a new contract, which possible suggests the latter - nothing concrete yet though as far as I know.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes  8m

Would expect Wickham to leave #Safc if they can get a decent fee for him. Miles apart on wages etc & won't let him see out contract.

Big blow that

I thought they were starting to head in the right direction after signing Osman, but there they go again, flogging the 1 decent player they have and who kept them up last season. Only 3 weeks of the window left as well.

Guest neesy111

I thought they were starting to head in the right direction after signing Osman, but there they go again, flogging the 1 decent player they have and who kept them up last season. Only 3 weeks of the window left as well.

Osman?

Did he say not to join Man City if you are a young player?