Sunderland

Nobody

Former Sunderland striker Asamoah Gyan denies killing rapper friend Castro in human sacrifice ritual

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-sunderland-striker-asamoah-gyan-4317996#ixzz3EGRKSziW

Someone went to university for three years, probably did an internship and then beat out other applicants during the interview process - all to write that gibberish...

Seem to have gone under the radar with us having a s*** start that these have barely been any better. They're dire.

Yeah amazing that them and Burnley don't have a win either, considering all the attention we are getting.. Seems like Sunderland have had a fairly easy start like ours.

Guest Geordiesned

He was nowt special when he came to Gateshead.

He was bloody shocking the times I saw him playing for the Heed. I've never known a player who simply didn't seem to understand the offside rule as mch as him; he'd often stand 5 yards offside demanding the ball.

He was nowt special when he came to Gateshead.

He was bloody shocking the times I saw him playing for the Heed. I've never known a player who simply didn't seem to understand the offside rule as mch as him; he'd often stand 5 yards offside demanding the ball.

I've met him, total cunt

Bit of a nothing start to the season if I'm honest. Just seem to be waiting for something to happen one way or another. It's Sunderland so I'm sure it will all turn to shite sooner or later  :lol:

Probably fair to say what's going on at Newcastle has taken some of the heat off your lot.