Sunderland

Nobody

Guest ElCid

Don't forget that the league will be won by the time they play Chelsea/Arsenal though.

Doesn't matter I just think they are miles better and too professional not to win also Arsenal will still be going for automatic CL qualification - Sunderland won't have a miracle like last season again.

But I listened to total sport all week, they were great after the derby, they only had to turn up today and collect 3 points and go home.

Must admit I'd be fucking furious if I was a Sunderland fan seeing the effort they put into beating us sandwiched between 2 pathetic 0-4 reverses. Seems to me like they raise their collective games for the derby and revert to type straight away again. Picking and choosing when to put a shift in and when to go through the motions and that's short-changing the fans, it's fucking cowardice tbh.

Sums our shower of shit up as well tbh.

But I listened to total sport all week, they were great after the derby, they only had to turn up today and collect 3 points and go home.

Must admit I'd be fucking furious if I was a Sunderland fan seeing the effort they put into beating us sandwiched between 2 pathetic 0-4 reverses. Seems to me like they raise their collective games for the derby and revert to type straight away again. Picking and choosing when to put a shift in and when to go through the motions and that's short-changing the fans, it's fucking cowardice tbh.

Sums our shower of shit up as well tbh.

Absolutely.

It's utterly pathetic how much they raise their game against us. Honestly, so f***ing small time.

How is it pathetic? you would expect them to raise their game for a local derby. The fact that we don't is pathetic.

This lot losing today has made me even more furious at our pathetic excuse of a football club. Keeping them up every single year and we will do it again by somehow not losing to QPR or Leicester away.

It's utterly pathetic how much they raise their game against us. Honestly, so f***ing small time.

How is it pathetic? you would expect them to raise their game for a local derby. The fact that we don't is pathetic.

It's pathetic because they're shite in every other game. They play like the derby is the only important thing in their season. It just goes to show that all their club is about is bettering Newcastle.

It's pathetic because if they put in that effort against every other team they wouldn't get fucked by Aston Villa and Crystal Palace