Sunderland

Nobody

Nothing I didn't expect. Dick Advocaat chases the money, always does. I'm sure he will have been very handsomely rewarded for keeping them up, and he's probably looking forward to some time off before another short, highly lucrative stint somewhere else at this stage of his career/life.

Advocaat said he was going to either stay at Sunderland 1 more year or retire (which his wife wanted him to do anyway) He's obviously been told what his option was by his wife :D

68 years of age and debating whether to spend a year of whats left of his life living in Sunderland. Stunned by this decision.

Advocaat made a very wise decision, leave while he is still thought of highly.

He probably gathered that Sunderland will carry on playing between 20th - 15th and realised that he'd gone as far as he could, carrying on would only damage the work he did for the last part of this season.

Genuinely hope they end up with Allardyce, can only imagine John O'Shea hoofing the ball up to Defore for 90 minutes :laugh:

They should go after Carver he would be perfect for them, but I heard Real are sniffing around him so they better be quick, at least that's what this ITK said on Skunkers !!

Trying to hijack Clement according to the Echo

It'd have to be a fucking hijack too, he'd have to be mental to try out his first run as a manager at the Mackems.

Nothing I didn't expect. Dick Advocaat chases the money, always does. I'm sure he will have been very handsomely rewarded for keeping them up, and he's probably looking forward to some time off before another short, highly lucrative stint somewhere else at this stage of his career/life.

Advocaat said he was going to either stay at Sunderland 1 more year or retire (which his wife wanted him to do anyway) He's obviously been told what his option was by his wife :D

68 years of age and debating whether to spend a year of whats left of his life living in Sunderland. Stunned by this decision.

:lol:

Moyes says no, Clement prefers Derby, Allardyce wants a sabbatical. It's going to be McClaren, isn't it? :lol:

I have no idea whether this is good or bad news for us.

Turned us down to go to Sunderland, there'll be spunk tributaries running in to the Wear from all angles.

Seen the piece on the Tyne Tees late news tonight about their search for a new manager. They showed some T-shirts with "Great escape 2" on. Can you believe they actually print T-shirts to celebrate staying up? Not as a one off either but 2 years in a row.

Meanwhile, listening to 'Total sport' tonight, a mackem caller recited Allardyces numerous mid table finishes with various clubs and said he'd be happy with similar mid table placings for the next 10 seasons. Small time c**ts!