Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Howaythetoon

In all frankness there is little doubt that he has had sex and pursued for sex a girl below the legal age of consent.... I think the only point of query is how much knowledge of her actual age he had before during and after.  He will deny having any knowledge but, I think that his social media contact and phone records may point to something else.

What details of the prosecution case have led you to that conclusion? I don't know if AJ is guilty or innocent, possibly only two people do. We'll find out next year when all the evidence has been put before a jury, and until then we could well do without amateur cyber-lawyers using supposition, hearsay, and speculation to decide whether he has broken the law.

As for his celebration? Only a cretin would believe it was mocking MH17. I notice the idiot who wrote the piece for the Telegraph has apologised and made a donation to the Bobby Robson Foundation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/sunderland/11953699/Sunderland-3-Newcastle-0-match-report-Fabricio-Coloccini-sees-red-dreadful-derby-run-continues.html

The Telegraph used to be a decent paper.

I'd be inclined to agree had he not ran the full length of the pitch to do it in front of our fans. The only thing stopping it from being absolutely blatant is his hands being open rather than flat. At the very least it's poor judgement, at worst it's heinous. I wouldn't put it past his character at all.

Know much about his character?

Only what I've seen and what has been alleged. Without that I'd still think the same thing about the celebration.

You genuinely think that someone would mock the deaths of two innocent fans?

I notice the Telegraph have issued an apology as well

If he's capable of kiddy fiddling...

Regardless, he was getting abuse all game and fans should grow up and accept that players will 'celebrate' to silence people!

Reference my comment and the fact I was pulled up on it by Stray Mackem...

If there was no case to answer I can assure you that the CPS and police would not be pursuing this at all.  There is always some doubt, which is why we have a judicial process in this country but, in this case my opinion is that there is little doubt of the events he is accused of being facts.

We will just have to wait until February until it is finally determined that he has committed the crimes he is accused of.

How have you arrived at the opinion that they're facts?

Mate.

What facts am I quoting?

Edit - Sorry I didn't read your reply properly, I was on my phone.

I am allowed an opinion, whether my opinion actually reflects the facts is quite irrelevant for now.  I based my opinion on discussions I have had with people who also have an opinion.  I guess what you are saying is that we all should wait until the court decides whether he is guilty - yup, that is fair but, in the meantime we look at what we have and form our own opinions.

I would be mightily pissed off if the CPS was prepared to waste a huge amount of money prosecuting someone that they had only sketchy evidence against or a my word against yours style case...

My opinion is based on someone telling me that Adam Johnson did actually carry on contacting the girl even after he knew that she was underage.  Whether that is true is not 100% known but, that is what my opinion is based on.  You can call it hearsay, gossip or whatever.  Certainly it is not factual in any way.  Again, just my  opinion!

If there was no case to answer I can assure you that the CPS and police would not be pursuing this at all.  There is always some doubt, which is why we have a judicial process in this country but, in this case my opinion is that there is little doubt of the events he is accused of being facts.

We will just have to wait until February until it is finally determined that he has committed the crimes he is accused of.

All I asked you for was the evidence which you are privy to and which the rest of us have not seen? You said there was no doubt in your mind that he'd had sex with the girl. I'm interested in what you have seen from the prosecution case which leads you to this conclusion? The fact that the CPS (not the police) have sent this to court is not an indication of his guilt. Thousands of people are found not guilty every year on cases which are put before the courts by the CPS.

The gormless, ignorant supposition and hearsay which has surrounded this case is, at times, embarrassing, and does no favours to the otherwise sensible human beings who insist on repeating it.

The case will be heard in February and we'll see what the '12 men good and true' decide. Until then almost every word spoken, typed, or written on the subject will be based almost entirely on ignorance of the facts, and skewed by something as meaningless as which football club you support.

I'm running a book on which Mackem gets banned first. PM for odds.

;D

There are countless allegations, many of them potentially libelous and/or in contempt of court, from NUFC fans on this and other threads regarding AJ, yet you think a couple of Mackems on here defending our justice system could be banned?  :D

;D

There are countless allegations, many of them potentially libelous and/or in contempt of court, from NUFC fans on this and other threads regarding AJ, yet you think a couple of Mackems on here defending our justice system could be banned?  :D

:lol:

Don't get too cocky, you're 4/5 fav at the minute.

;D

Can I place my bet by Paypal?  ;D

;D

[emoji38]

[emoji38]

All I asked you for was the evidence which you are privy to and which the rest of us have not seen? You said there was no doubt in your mind that he'd had sex with the girl. I'm interested in what you have seen from the prosecution case which leads you to this conclusion? The fact that the CPS (not the police) have sent this to court is not an indication of his guilt. Thousands of people are found not guilty every year on cases which are put before the courts by the CPS.

The gormless, ignorant supposition and hearsay which has surrounded this case is, at times, embarrassing, and does no favours to the otherwise sensible human beings who insist on repeating it.

The case will be heard in February and we'll see what the '12 men good and true' decide. Until then almost every word spoken, typed, or written on the subject will be based almost entirely on ignorance of the facts, and skewed by something as meaningless as which football club you support.

they don't need to prove he had sex with her, just intent

fuck him the scrawny scroat, his team and its fans , fuck you all

crack on  :rose:

Guest firetotheworks

In all frankness there is little doubt that he has had sex and pursued for sex a girl below the legal age of consent.... I think the only point of query is how much knowledge of her actual age he had before during and after.  He will deny having any knowledge but, I think that his social media contact and phone records may point to something else.

What details of the prosecution case have led you to that conclusion? I don't know if AJ is guilty or innocent, possibly only two people do. We'll find out next year when all the evidence has been put before a jury, and until then we could well do without amateur cyber-lawyers using supposition, hearsay, and speculation to decide whether he has broken the law.

As for his celebration? Only a cretin would believe it was mocking MH17. I notice the idiot who wrote the piece for the Telegraph has apologised and made a donation to the Bobby Robson Foundation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/sunderland/11953699/Sunderland-3-Newcastle-0-match-report-Fabricio-Coloccini-sees-red-dreadful-derby-run-continues.html

The Telegraph used to be a decent paper.

I'd be inclined to agree had he not ran the full length of the pitch to do it in front of our fans. The only thing stopping it from being absolutely blatant is his hands being open rather than flat. At the very least it's poor judgement, at worst it's heinous. I wouldn't put it past his character at all.

Know much about his character?

Only what I've seen and what has been alleged. Without that I'd still think the same thing about the celebration.

You genuinely think that someone would mock the deaths of two innocent fans?

I notice the Telegraph have issued an apology as well

That was exactly my opinion on it as well until I saw it. Imo it's canny obvious. The combination of running to our fans and moving around like a plane are what do it for me. One without the other and I'd scoff at the idea of anyone doing it.

He's had a good couple of minutes to consider what he's going to do once he (probably) scores too. He knows he's about to take a pen and decided to imitate an aeroplane and run 80 or 90 yards towards the Newcastle fans, it's not a spontaneous thing he's done, he's decided that's the best way to rub Newcastle fan's noses in it. Only he knows why he's done it, I'd like to think it's just ill-advised and crass rather than malicious but...it's Adam Johnson and he's been formally charged with grooming and sexual activity with a 15 year old lass...His decision-making in the past has obviously been 'questionable'.

;D

Can I place my bet by Paypal?  ;D

Halfs? Put it on me. I'll just act like a twat for a week.

It's not like he does that celebration every time he scores. If he did, but decided to do it closer to the NUFC fans because he had been given stick it would have been one thing, but this was a one off.

Guest Bert Shaft

Pulling an a aeroplane celebration in front of a club who famously lost 2 fans in a plane crash not too long back is pretty much the definition of offensive.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that like.

I remember Mirandinha doing an aeroplane thingy after scoring at Old Trafford. Don't recall any accusations of him mocking the

Munich aircrash dead though.

:whistle:

Pulling an a aeroplane celebration in front of a club who famously lost 2 fans in a plane crash not too long back is pretty much the definition of offensive.

I remember Mirandinha doing an aeroplane thingy after scoring at Old Trafford. Don't recall any accusations of him mocking the

Aye, 30 years after it happened

And it was his trademark celebration.

And it was his trademark celebration.

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz284/cragace/Mobile%20Uploads/AC12374D-99AE-40EB-ACAA-4D3F5CA1EB5B_zpsjise4tua.png

Not a trademark but it's hardly like he's never done it before..