Sunderland

Nobody

They're gonna stay up. The new additions (very Allardyce-esque BTW) will keep them up.

Actually, I'm not that arsed, as they'll have to put up with FSA football and that's worse than relegation imho.

They seemed reasonably well organised defensively yesterday, nothing spectacular but the seemed to know what they were doing, the complete opposite to our shambles

So it would seem after giving it big licks about our performance and defeat these c***s don't like being reminded they played a nonce for just short of a year. It would seem they're very quick to brush it under the carpet and forget about him. And get very upset when he is brought up.

Who's getting upset when Johnson gets mentioned? I think most Sunderland fans will expect abuse from opposition fans for a very long time. Most of us are big enough to take it.

How much did they pay for Kone? He'a exactly the kind of centre half we're desperate for.

Undisclosed fee. It's early but he looks the business so far.

Think it was about £5m according to reports. Good deal by the look of things.

They're gonna stay up. The new additions (very Allardyce-esque BTW) will keep them up.

Actually, I'm not that arsed, as they'll have to put up with FSA football and that's worse than relegation imho.

If we go down as I am expecting I sincerely hope these stay up. If nothing else, I am fucking sick of playing them, and a league with us, them and villa would be tough to get out of.

So it would seem after giving it big licks about our performance and defeat these c***s don't like being reminded they played a nonce for just short of a year. It would seem they're very quick to brush it under the carpet and forget about him. And get very upset when he is brought up.

Who's getting upset when Johnson gets mentioned? I think most Sunderland fans will expect abuse from opposition fans for a very long time. Most of us are big enough to take it.

Plenty on my Facebook who took great exception to his being mentioned.