Sunderland

Nobody

Villa (a)

Chelsea (h)

Spurs (h)

West Ham (a)

Norwich (h)

Everton (A)

That Norwich and West Ham games looks like a big double header for them..

owh..they've also got a quarter final match in the cup to look forward to!

Trouble is they are in enough of a hole that even if they go back to about their 'average form' and start winning the odd game it won't be enough, they need to win a few in a row and outpace crystal palace and norwich.

They remind me of QPR last season now, people saying they're actually alright but had such a bad streak in march time it will be clear it isn't enough.

Having said all that still think they'll make a jammy escape.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I can't see them racking up more than 35 points. If they manage to stay up it will be because the other teams are shitter

They will get a point at West Ham and beat Norwich. It depends who manages Fulham and Norwich after Christmas. Palace are a write off.

Said in another thread palace just became an unknown entity from a certain relegation. I think they can put enough pressure on teams around them including the mackems to cause a few wobbles. They've got absolutely nothing to lose, and that is where pulis is a good manager. Any real expectations and he comes up very short. He's also seen out plenty of seasons keeping stoke in the division, there isn't a better equipped manager for a team bottom of the league than pulis. They've made the right choice, it's given them a chance which they didn't have before.

owh..they've also got a quarter final match in the cup to look forward to!

qftd tbh...ftm.

Seems they've probably got half a chance of some results if they can manage to keep 11 men on the field for the 90 minutes.

IF!