Sunderland

Nobody

why do Mackems constantly bang on about our so called waiting list drying up.

There was a waiting list when the ground held 34k fans. The ground was extended to 52k and the people on the waiting list were able to buy tickets. That was what 14 years ago? and they still go about it :lol:  you would be forgiven for thinking our attendances have scarred them or something.

why do Mackems constantly bang on about our so called waiting list drying up.

There was a waiting list when the ground held 34k fans. The ground was extended to 52k and the people on the waiting list were able to buy tickets. That was what 14 years ago? and they still go about it :lol:  you would be forgiven for thinking our attendances have scarred them or something.

the other one is "barcelona of the north", it was meant as an umbrella for several sports, which we did for a while, basketball, rugby union, ice hockey, even motor sport, not that we were set to become the best team in the world.

anybody know the answers to the following?

1) when was the last time the mackems won 4 PL games in a row

2) when was the last time the mackems won player of the month, and how many have they ever won?

3) when was the last time the mackems won manager of the month, and how many have they ever won?

Just got an email from sunderland uni inviting me to go and pick up a free pair of 'premium tickets' for their game against Spurs at the weekend. I'd love to know how many of the people in the stadium actually pay full whack, i'd be absolutely livid if I was one of their season ticket holders.

One of the mackems that used to post on here seems suitably pissed off

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/free-ticket-pisstake.844707/

Interesting thread that. Our old jaw wiring correspondent tries to raise the issues of fans pissed off at buying season tickets and are regularly surrounded by freebies.

It gets to page 8 before they start arranging to meet up for fights  :lol:

Just got an email from sunderland uni inviting me to go and pick up a free pair of 'premium tickets' for their game against Spurs at the weekend. I'd love to know how many of the people in the stadium actually pay full whack, i'd be absolutely livid if I was one of their season ticket holders.

One of the mackems that used to post on here seems suitably pissed off

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/free-ticket-pisstake.844707/

Interesting thread that. Our old jaw wiring correspondent tries to raise the issues of fans pissed off at buying season tickets and are regularly surrounded by freebies.

It gets to page 8 before they start arranging to meet up for fights  :lol:

Wasn't Masterplan/Wearside/Wireside the jaw-wirer? Randy Savage was the other started-out-okay-but-reverted-to-type mackem poster